The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

SuddenStorm

Have mine pre ordered. All signs are pointing to this book being insanely good, and I expect the price will drop prior to release.

A new Bob Gurr book goes on sale first week of May, and there's this monorail book that looks like it's worth getting:

The Disney Monorail: Imagineering the Highway in the Sky (Disney Editions Deluxe)

Oh, and Bob Iger's book is coming out in September also:

The Ride of a Lifetime: Lessons Learned from 15 Years as CEO of the Walt Disney Company

mickEblu

Original Poster
So I just heard Disney is removing the crows scene from Dumbo on Disney +. Can someone explain to me how that movie will make any sense without the crows scene? Also, can someone enlighten me. Other than Jim Crows name, why is this scene offending people? People exist that talk like those crows. The Italian chefs in Lady and the Tramp have stereotypical Italian American accents- so what?

Side note: the crows scene is one of the best, if not best scene in the movie. Dumbo isn’t one of my favorites but I remember kind of waking up for that scene the last time I watched.

Last edited:

VJ

So I just heard Disney is removing the crows scene from Dumbo on Disney +. Can someone explain to me how that movie will make any sense without the crows scene. Also, can someone enlighten me. Other than Jim Crows name, why is this scene offending people? People exist that talk like those crows. The Italian chefs in Lady and the Tramp have stereotypical Italian American accents- so what?

Side note: the crows scene is one of the best, if not best scene in the movie. Dumbo isn’t one of my favorites but I remember kind of waking up for that scene the last time I watched.
i wouldn't believe that rumor. it comes from some person's medium blog, it's unsourced, and no other news agency on the planet has corroborated the person's rumor besides "this blog said..."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom