The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

TP2000

Oh, I'm not complaining that it is themed. Theme is good, but execution matters. The Alice fountain doesn't hit the same way for me. If you don't see it, that's ok. I'll move along.

🤔🫣🤨😅

It's still over three hours away from the Friday Sundowner Cocktail Hour at my house, so I had to stare at the photo for a minute to get it, because without a cocktail in hand my mind is pure as the driven snow. 😇

Or, I'm just dense sometimes.

But it finally clicked. I think I'm more annoyed at the puddle of water that obviously sits there all day. :rolleyes:

PiratesMansion

I'm happy that Disneyland is finally adding water bottle fillers.

HKDL and SDL had them at every restroom back in 2019; USH had a much larger spread of them than DL last year; glad that Disneyland's catching up.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I kind of like it. Not thrilled with the big puddle of water underneath it though.

It's still over three hours away from the Friday Sundowner Cocktail Hour at my house, so I had to stare at the photo for a minute to get it, because without a cocktail in hand my mind is pure as the driven snow. 😇

Or, I'm just dense sometimes.

But it finally clicked. I think I'm more annoyed at the puddle of water that obviously sits there all day. :rolleyes:
Luckily the puddle can be cleaned up (or will dry up), the posters minds here however is another matter....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom