The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Rich T

Disney just released the full “Once Upon a Studio” short on YouTube, so non-Disney+ folks like myself can finally give it a look.

Loved it. It’s like having “House of Mouse” back for a few minutes. 😃

Phroobar

iu

Consumer

Disney just released the full “Once Upon a Studio” short on YouTube, so non-Disney+ folks like myself can finally give it a look.

Loved it. It’s like having “House of Mouse” back for a few minutes. 😃
Finally got to watching it. It's simple, but it's definitely the best work WDA has put out in years.

MK-fan

Just some random questions if anybody has been to the parks lately. What did they end up putting in the window where the original 1955 Disneyland model was displayed at Mr. Lincoln? I know they recently brought it to Disneyworld. Also, does anybody know if the animatronic Vyloo creatures have returned to the Guardians queue? The last time I was there, they had been covered up for a while.

CaptinEO

Just some random questions if anybody has been to the parks lately. What did they end up putting in the window where the original 1955 Disneyland model was displayed at Mr. Lincoln? I know they recently brought it to Disneyworld. Also, does anybody know if the animatronic Vyloo creatures have returned to the Guardians queue? The last time I was there, they had been covered up for a while.
I saw the robot birds there last week for Guardians.

PiratesMansion

Test Genie+ when literally everything else nearby that's a draw is closed, so that they can alternatively a) test how badly it will mangle traffic in the most risk-free possible way, or b) more easily reach a pre-determined conclusion that they can totally add Pirates to Genie+, issues be damned.

You're not fooling anyone, Disney.

PiratesMansion

The Disney100 20/20 special is probably about what you'd expect, but given that the special made it around 55 minutes in before they started talking about non-Disney things/how great Bob Iger is and I started cringing, it is possibly above average for a modern Disney special.

Once Upon a Studio, though? About perfect for what it is and a great thing to watch to end the year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom