The Middle Season Finale - My Nightmares?

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Has anyone told the writers that?

shel_zpsad7accf9.png
Strangely enough that show right there is one that I don't find funny at all. I know I'm the only one in America, but I just don't get it. I should, but I don't.

Britt

Yeah, I have friends that don't like it. I actually thought it looked stupid when I first saw the previews for the reruns on TBS. Then I watched it and got hooked.
Me too! And then I got hooked on the Episode Sheldon locks himself out of his apartment and is a little freaked Penny doesn't have a "key bowl"...lol Love that show :D

DisneyPrincess5

Another perfect example where characters face a dilemma..The Muppets at WDW. They get to the DHS Gate (Which in that Universe is the Front gate to the ENTIRE Theme parks) Only to find out they don't have any money...So what do they do? BREAK THE FRACK IN And cause a Whimsical adventure of Breaking in and not being caused Banishment by Mickey But, to put their hands in Cement at The Chinese Theater and become part of the Coroporation for some reason because of this....Again only in the "Fictional Disney World" Can this happen...

Single.most.awesome.movie.in.history. Yes :joyfull:

BigTxEars

Although they have not done a filming...."Technically" They have referenced they did go in 2 episodes
One episode Penny took Sheldon to DCA
tumblr_lugwrmm0nP1qhi766o1_500.png

The other Episode Penny, Amy & Bernadette go to DL and somehow got away dressing up as Princesses..
tbbt-618b.png

I stand corrected. I would love to see the other two at WDW, I think Doug would be great there :)

acishere

Strangely enough that show right there is one that I don't find funny at all. I know I'm the only one in America, but I just don't get it. I should, but I don't.
I never really found it that funny either. It's not terrible, but I just don't get why it is the biggest comedy on TV and gets all the Emmy nominations it gets.

I've grown to really dislike laugh tracks in comedies as well. When they sound like fake canned laughter, it just bothers me. I don't need the jokes pointed out for me. And yes I know this is irrational.

Last edited:

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I never really found it that funny either. It's not terrible, but I just don't get why it is the biggest comedy on TV and gets all the Emmy nominations it gets.

I've grown to really dislike laugh tracks in comedies as well. When they sound like fake canned laughter, it just bothers me. I don't need the jokes pointed out for me. And yes I know this is irrational.
I don't know what it is about that show, like I said it should be funny - but it's just not.
I'm a closeted nerd and I get all the geeky references, (super heroes, Sci-fi) but it just doesn't strike me. I remember someone paraphrasing an article where a critic said something along the lines of the show being more about laughing AT nerds and not so much being where you could watch it as a nerd and get the "inside" joke(s). I don't watch enough of it to agree or disagree but I can say this, I've given it a college try and it just ain't happening for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom