The Middle Season Finale - My Nightmares?

ThemeParkJunkee

I have never watched this TV program and I decided to watch this one episode. I also read this thread. My reaction...

I also was completely stressed while watching the obviously prepared Sue (with information that most of us know is bogus) show up without FP+ reservations. Even if they couldn't make them because it was a "prize" they could do it at a kiosk upon park entry. Sleeping until 3 because of comfortable beds? This is not a Sheraton or JW Marriott here. Since they left the park before the fireworks (by accident), how is it they slept that long? Basically...a line from an old movie called Excess Baggage: Kidnapper:"How stupid do you think I am?" Kidnappee: "I don't know, how stupid is there?"

If this type of dysfunction is the "humor" behind this particular show, I don't think I could ever watch it again. It is almost painful.

James Clifton

I never watched this show before....won't bother to do so again! The NC part was so stupid.....as if a family was going to really do that!!! As for the WDW part ....no way ANYONE could be ....THAT(I don't have the words to begin to describe)!!No way anyone could be that miserable IN WDW!
Jim

BigTxEars

I never watched this show before....won't bother to do so again! The NC part was so stupid.....as if a family was going to really do that!!! As for the WDW part ....no way ANYONE could be ....THAT(I don't have the words to begin to describe)!!No way anyone could be that miserable IN WDW!
Jim

Sure you say that now....bet your tune would change if you got catfished!

Of course typical Hollywood, city folks (especially from the north) are normal but if you live in the rural south you are all Redneck dirty tshirt wearing beer belly having guys named Junior or Bubba or Cletus, or if you are really lucky you get two names like Johnny Ray or Pattie Sue :confused:

Now excuse me while I practice my banjo playin!

draybook

For me it wasn't about the "disastrous" trip, it was the horrible writing and acting that killed it. I'd rather watch a Hot in Cleveland marathon. Maybe it was just because this was a WDW episode that they tried too hard with it. I remember when I first thought that The Big Bang Theory looked stupid. Now I'm hooked.....

Little Green Men

For me it wasn't about the "disastrous" trip, it was the horrible writing and acting that killed it. I'd rather watch a Hot in Cleveland marathon. Maybe it was just because this was a WDW episode that they tried too hard with it. I remember when I first thought that The Big Bang Theory looked stupid. Now I'm hooked.....
Maybe you should try watching from the beginning so the storylines would make more sense. I understand if you have no desire to and if you didn't like the show, but you sound like you're considering watching it again to see if it's better in other episodes. The characters personalities all make more sense if you start from the pilot.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
No park hopper...how are they going to EPCOT?

Though, it was rather "cute" how they did that...

I also found it amusing how they allowed the "drunkytown" reference with the beer jokes...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom