The Mickey Bar debate: Which is your favorite?

Which is your favorite?

• Mickey Premium Bar

Votes: 123 48.4%
  • Toll House Cookie Sandwich

Votes: 51 20.1%
  • Minnie's Strawberry Fruit Bar

Votes: 23 9.1%
  • Crunch Ice Cream Bar

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Itzakadoozie Ice Pop

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Mickey's Cookie and Cream Sandwich

Votes: 40 15.7%

• Total voters

Mr Bill

I'll go with the Mickey Premium Bar. The Toll House one is too much, I usually can't finish it. Crunch bars and Itzakadoozies, I can get those at home, they aren't as special. I'm also not a big fan of fruits, so that leaves it with the two Mickey shaped bars.

Senderella

MKCP 1985 said:
The legendary Mickey bar has evolved. When I sold them, it looked more like a Disney Mickey Mouse ears beanie over a smiley face and was made up of fast melting vanilla and chocolate ice cream. I like the current ones much better, but the Toll House cookie sandwich is my favorite.

The only one that appears unchanged after all these years is the strawberry bar. :)

i loved the original.. i wish somehow it'd magically reappear

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Toll House Cookie Sandwich all the way!!

Its a cookie (2 to be exact)... and its ice cream... AND its a sammich, all in one! :slurp: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Thomas_M

I can't deny the my favourite ice cream sandwich ever...Toll House all the way...sorry for continuing the bumping of an old thread..lol.:hammer:

Later!:wave:

DisneyFanLS

My VERY favorite is the Dole Pineapple Float just inside Adventureland on the right!!! WOW!!!...I can taste it RIGHT NOW!!!!!.....YUM!!!! :slurp: :slurp:

My favorite would definately have to be Mickey's Premium bar...I'm guessing the seagulls feel the same way, because about a week ago, one of them swooped down and tried to TAKE MY ICE CREAM! I held on, but there were huge claw marks in it, plus I was kind of afraid he would attack again, so I had to throw it away...:cry:

DisneyBunny

MKCP 1985 said:
The legendary Mickey bar has evolved. When I sold them, it looked more like a Disney Mickey Mouse ears beanie over a smiley face and was made up of fast melting vanilla and chocolate ice cream. I like the current ones much better, but the Toll House cookie sandwich is my favorite.

The only one that appears unchanged after all these years is the strawberry bar. :)

I remember those old-school Mickey Bars! No chocolate coating, just a grayish-chocolate ice cream for ears and a face. Much prefer the new ones.

As for the strawberry bars, IIRC, they HAVE changed. I remember them having more chunks of fruit, and they were probably Dole Strawberry bars. I had one one our last trip and was really surprised to encounter that waxy substance they coat it with to keep it from rapidly melting. I say, bring back the Dole Bars!

tracyandalex

tracy loves the minnie strawberry bars, but has been know to eat the cookie and cream bar. alex loves the mickey's permium bar. we are both gonna try dole whips next time

44 Days!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

tracy & alex

diddy_mouse

I'm going with the Premium Bar all the way! I was so happy when I finally got to have mine on my last trip :slurp: Soooo tasty!

bgraham34

I have never had an icre cream bar while in Disney. And I am not sure why. On my next trip i will have to try one. Tell me which one i should try first.

SallyShine

Does anyone remember the frozen bananas on a stick? They were covered in chocolate and nuts and were usually hard as a rock. Once they thawed out they were yummy!

pintraderpayee

My DD (12) was mad that the Simba pawprint ice cream wasn't on the poll. It is her favorite. My husband has a hang up about the Mickey Premium bars. We travel with students and I have to warn them not to give to the bogus "ice cream" fund. He snookers some every year though!! He averages about 20 per 5 day trip:slurp: :hurl:

4 weeks 1 day until the "yellow limo" is ºoºrlando bound (27 teens on school bus for 930 miles:sohappy: )

GoofyMom2

I can't believe I have to choose!! :lol:

It is a tradition to get the classic Mickey Bar.....and they are so yummy! But, I must admit I am addicted to those Toll House cookie sandwhiches.....but is it me or do they seem to melt really fast??? What a tasty mess!:slurp:

3 weeks from today I can do a taste comparison!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom