The Mickey Bar debate: Which is your favorite?

Which is your favorite?

• Mickey Premium Bar

Votes: 123 48.4%
  • Toll House Cookie Sandwich

Votes: 51 20.1%
  • Minnie's Strawberry Fruit Bar

Votes: 23 9.1%
  • Crunch Ice Cream Bar

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Itzakadoozie Ice Pop

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Mickey's Cookie and Cream Sandwich

Votes: 40 15.7%

• Total voters

TheDisneyMagic

I have also got to go with the premium bar, it was the first ever ice cream I eat as a child and I love them to bits, ahh memories, memories from looking at photos of me with mickey premium bar melted all over my face :D

Senderella

tigger248 said:
I miss those too! They were my favorite back when they had them. I also really liked the 100 years bar that was also mentioned above. They were so yummy!

But, now I prefer the Mickey Premium bar. I have to have them daily whenever I go to WDW. :slurp:

Though I also like the tollhouse cookie bars. But, they are much less magical since I can get them anywhere and can only get the premium bar at Disney. The cookies are much more messy (for me anyways) since they don't have a stick.

So, at sporting events and convenient stores, I prefer the tollhouse cookie bars, but at WDW I prefer the mickey premium bar.

I loved the old Mickey bars. I guess the new Mickey Premiums don't measure up to the old ones then? :cry:

Trishnh

Irrawaddy Erik said:
I miss the Goofy bars or (100 Years of Magic bars)

Chocolate Ice cream with a layer of caramel covered in a chocolate coating..... :slurp:

OOhhh, those were the best!! I thought they still had them in Epcot? :slurp:

bigorangeandy

Mickey's BAR debate, I'll drink to that! If I can't have a cold one, I'll have a TollHouse Cookie BAR!! I think that the cookies on the outside are just great.

Raven66

Our tradition is that we have to have a Mickey Premium Bar first and then after that they are all fair game. My daughter has gotten a new love for the Itzakadoozie. I think I might try the Minnie's Strawberry this year and of course we have to have a Dole Whip!!!! :slurp:

MelBelle

Well I had to say the Mickey Bar, since my actual favorite wasn't considered in the poll! I LOVE the frozen bananas they're so good and semi-healthy!

Gotta go with the Itzakadoozie. It last longer and keeps the kids from bugging for every toy they see :lol: Although in the hot Florida sun it makes a mess and then I have to clean them up.

Ashitaka

TollHouse for me. :slurp: Love the cookies on them (as long as I don't think about what additives might be involved with keeping them "fresh" for so long :lookaroun ).

Besides, I've had a couple of bad experiences with the Mickey Premium Bars being so frozen I had to wait like 15 minutes to take a bite. When I want a snack, I want it NOW. So it kind of turned me off from getting them anymore.

Do they still super freeze these things with dry ice? I imagine not because the last few times I've been to WDW I haven't had any trouble with the TollHouse being rock hard.

Connor002

wdwmagic said:
Anymore voters on this? :)

I thought we weren't supposed to bump old threads for pointless reasons. :lookaroun

:lookaroun :lol: :lookaroun

I kid, I kid...:lol:

Let's see tough decesion... I don't know.. I'd have to go for the Mickey Premiums or Toll House Cookie Sandwhitch... I don't think I can decide. :slurp:

rileyspaw

Mickey Bar Debate

Give me two warm, chocolate chip cookies from the Main Street Bakery with a thick slab of vanilla ice cream in-between.
:sohappy:

MKCP 1985

The legendary Mickey bar has evolved. When I sold them, it looked more like a Disney Mickey Mouse ears beanie over a smiley face and was made up of fast melting vanilla and chocolate ice cream. I like the current ones much better, but the Toll House cookie sandwich is my favorite.

The only one that appears unchanged after all these years is the strawberry bar. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom