The Mickey Bar debate: Which is your favorite?

Which is your favorite?

• Mickey Premium Bar

Votes: 123 48.4%
  • Toll House Cookie Sandwich

Votes: 51 20.1%
  • Minnie's Strawberry Fruit Bar

Votes: 23 9.1%
  • Crunch Ice Cream Bar

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Itzakadoozie Ice Pop

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Mickey's Cookie and Cream Sandwich

Votes: 40 15.7%

• Total voters

AndreainNY

THAT'S what those bars were!! (the 100 years of magic bars!). I had one at MGM one of trips a few years ago and I LOVED it!!! That would explain why I haven't been able to find it since then. DANG! They were sooooooo good!!!

DisneyMarg

Taryn said:
My favorite would definately have to be Mickey's Premium bar...I'm guessing the seagulls feel the same way, because about a week ago, one of them swooped down and tried to TAKE MY ICE CREAM! I held on, but there were huge claw marks in it, plus I was kind of afraid he would attack again, so I had to throw it away...:cry:

Well, yeah, and then there's the whole bird flu thing. Just my luck, I'd be the first person in the US to die from bird flu, and I got it from eating a Mickey Bar I couldn't bear to throw away after winning it fair and square in a bird fight.

I can just see the headlines: Senior citizen dies of bird flu after eating tainted Mickey Bar. (they got my age wrong:lookaroun )

Followed by: Disney once again blamed for visitor death - should stop selling food attractive to birds. Or at least post bird warning signs at all places where food might be sold, eaten, discarded, shown on a sign, discussed, or at any location where a guest might be calling for ADR's (just to be on the safe side)

Followed by: It isn't Disney's fault. The old coot should have known better than to eat food in plain sight of birds. And besides, a CM told me that they are putting in an Indy Ride before the end of this year.

pintraderpayee

DisneyMarg said:
Well, yeah, and then there's the whole bird flu thing. Just my luck, I'd be the first person in the US to die from bird flu, and I got it from eating a Mickey Bar I couldn't bear to throw away after winning it fair and square in a bird fight.

I can just see the headlines: Senior citizen dies of bird flu after eating tainted Mickey Bar. (they got my age wrong:lookaroun )

Followed by: Disney once again blamed for visitor death - should stop selling food attractive to birds. Or at least post bird warning signs at all places where food might be sold, eaten, discarded, shown on a sign, discussed, or at any location where a guest might be calling for ADR's (just to be on the safe side)

Followed by: It isn't Disney's fault. The old coot should have known better than to eat food in plain sight of birds. And besides, a CM told me that they are putting in an Indy Ride before the end of this year.

LOL This deviates from the thread, but....I have a funny bird-at-WDW story. Easter break 2001- one of my students had ordered a huge plate of food and sat down to enjoy it. He looked away for a moment and....Hitchcockish type birds landed on his plate and commenced to feed! He was so mad he bought a second plate of food and "doctored" it with my travel sized Tabasco and left it out to exact revenge on the birds! I quickly moved from the area to avoid flaming bird ________!!

4 weeks 1 day until the "yellow limo" rolls (school bus-930 miles-27 teens:))

dxwwf3

d'Isigny said:
sorry...misread...thought you were comparing your favorite to the Mickey bar...
:D

It's ok. My favorite is the Premium Bar and it always has been. Even back when you could buy the chocolate/vanilla ice cream versions.

dxwwf3

lamarvenoy said:
I really miss the old mickey ice cream bar with the vanilla face and chocolate ice cream features.

I wish they could have the current premium bars and those bars too.

GoofyMom2

lamarvenoy said:
I really miss the old mickey ice cream bar with the vanilla face and chocolate ice cream features.

I have a picture of me with ones of those in MGM from when I was in college! I almost forgot about them......... :slurp:

FatBoy976

lamarvenoy said:

They were far superior to today's Mickey bar. By the time I was a toddler I could eat one of those without spilling a drop or getting any ice cream on my face. I don't mess around when it comes to Mickey-shaped frozen treats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom