The Merch Alert Thread

SSG

I saw this on MC. Walt Ears!

SuddenStorm

Not park specific merch but definitely Disneyland merch. The new Disney Train set from LEGO has been revealed. Could use a few modifications (such as an American flag and the Disneyland sign).

View attachment 397970

The fact it's not the complete structure, and that it says "Disney Station" is enough to talk me out of getting it. Pretty amazing though. I'd like to see them do the castle, Space Mountain, and Splash Mountain.

Figments Friend

So did they ever release anything for 'Big Thunder Mountain's 40th...??
I have seen nothing to date....

Disappointing, it seems to have been totally forgotten while the usual 'Haunted Mansion' merch jagganaught has a obscene amount of merch for it's milestone anniversary.
Even 'Splash Mountain' had a little recognition...but 'Big Thunder'...?

Zip!
Nuthin' !

🤨

I am still waiting for the 'Big Thunder Mountain Railroad' train playset!
Com'on Disney!
This is a no-brainer!

-

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I had forgotten that I had previously read about Target getting park merchandise spots....and walked by a logo The Haunted Mansion IS my happy place t shirt and froze in my tracks.....instantly transported to WDW giftshops....for a millisecond anyhow. Will be curious to see what else pops up.:happy:

Rich T

Lol is that who they are?
Mike (played by Ron Howard!) and Karen are the “typical teenagers” who seek shelter in the Mansion during a storm in the classic DL Haunted Mansion storybook LP. It’s definitely worth a listen sometime. :)
“Mike, I’m scared! Let’s get out of here!”
Narrator (Thurl Ravenscroft): “Mike and Karen ran for their lives!”

It would be great if they became recurring characters, always having terrible luck wherever they go. 😃

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom