• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

The Merch Alert Thread

mikenatcity1

Oh geez. I can’t keep up with them. May be time to start selling my modest collection of Disneyland POPs. Or at least just buying only the ones attached to ride vehicles. I think they re releasing 4 more for the Haunted Mansion anniversary too.

Also where do people put all these things?
I was thinking the same thing. I don't have the Indy idol and hitchhiking ghosts but I have all others (with a glowing Leota coming soon). I love Song of the South and the Brer characters so i'll get this, but it's starting to get too much.

And I saw the Haunted Mansion announcement from SDCC. I'm curious to see how exclusive they will be (being they are HM, they will probably be very difficult to obtain).

SuddenStorm

Not park specific merch but definitely Disneyland merch. The new Disney Train set from LEGO has been revealed. Could use a few modifications (such as an American flag and the Disneyland sign).

View attachment 397970
The fact it's not the complete structure, and that it says "Disney Station" is enough to talk me out of getting it. Pretty amazing though. I'd like to see them do the castle, Space Mountain, and Splash Mountain.

mickEblu

Original Poster
The fact it's not the complete structure, and that it says "Disney Station" is enough to talk me out of getting it. Pretty amazing though. I'd like to see them do the castle, Space Mountain, and Splash Mountain.
I know right? Why not go all the way at that point? Because they don’t want to make two so can’t make them park specific?

Figments Friend

So did they ever release anything for 'Big Thunder Mountain's 40th...??
I have seen nothing to date....

Disappointing, it seems to have been totally forgotten while the usual 'Haunted Mansion' merch jagganaught has a obscene amount of merch for it's milestone anniversary.
Even 'Splash Mountain' had a little recognition...but 'Big Thunder'...?

Zip!
Nuthin' !

🤨

I am still waiting for the 'Big Thunder Mountain Railroad' train playset!
Com'on Disney!
This is a no-brainer!

-

Top Bottom