The Merch Alert Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
Just purchased this sweet mug on Shop of Disney. I had passed on all the other Star Wars Starbucks mugs but always knew I’d buy the Endor one.

526F09CA-A6CF-4F08-B179-F914387B606C.jpeg

SuddenStorm

Thanks! One of my absolute favorite animatronics. I also love when online photos/discussion of Disneyland looked like this, no 4k low light ride throughs, just grainy disposable camera pictures :D.

I completely agree. There's something charming about those old photos and videos that are grainy and poorly exposed.

George Lucas on a Bench

Here's an example of good merchandise I found. This little knickknack that looks like vintage merchandise from the 1970s they found in a warehouse and decided to sell as new. I mean, when do you ever really see Main Street specific merchandise like this? You don't because Disney is a disgrace.

20210705_224622.jpg

Speaking of disgrace, here's an example of bad merchandise. They're selling these dolls of "Indiana Jones." Or, wait, who is this?? It looks absolutely nothing like Harrison Ford and why is his face all sliced up like that? It's a complete and total disaster.

20210705_155931.jpg

mickEblu

Original Poster
I forgot to mention I got this magnet at Wonderground Gallery.

View attachment 570024

I'm glad this store is back. Last I saw, it was turned into a bootleg Star Wars boutique with dirty blankets for theming. An absolute embarrassment and I'm sure beloved by many posters here. But now it's back to normal.

Yeah thankfully it’s been back for a few months now. Before DL even reopened I believe.

mickEblu

Original Poster

MarvelCharacterNerd

When it turned up a few months ago, another site was calling it a sponge-holder for the kitchen, while yet another just called it a trinket tray. It's been around a while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom