The Merch Alert Thread

DisneyTransport

The Trader Sam's bathroom selfie is quite the thing so it's pretty funny he actually captured that. I think that guy at the bar is actually reacting to the the trick barstool that is slowly sinking down.

It really is a perfect print...would love to see him do the Christmas version. Really makes me miss the bar even more.
HA! I didnt notice how the chair was so low! I'm starting to like this print more and more!

mickEblu

Original Poster
I’m going to need this...

3E895517-5C1F-4614-BD06-AE166BA61426.jpeg
B9F9B6A0-4735-4988-9FAE-8C4E28C5A63A.jpeg
132344D5-955E-429B-A3B8-4E32FF612338.jpeg

George Lucas on a Bench

I don't want to be a Negative Nancy, but the majority of HM merchandise they make including that crude door hanger don't really reflect the ride at all and much of it seems like embarassing fanmade junk you see in a Google Image Search.

At least my dollhouse is a straight plastic recreation of the outside and looks just like it. It's the perfect little knickknack to show that you're a fan.

mickEblu

Original Poster
I don't want to be a Negative Nancy, but the majority of HM merchandise they make including that crude door hanger don't really reflect the ride at all and much of it seems like embarassing fanmade junk you see in a Google Image Search.

At least my dollhouse is a straight plastic recreation of the outside and looks just like it. It's the perfect little knickknack to show that you're a fan.

I think the green pops a little too much but other than it’s pretty cool

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom