The Merch Alert Thread

Phroobar

Did a Target Run yesterday and found DJ-Rex. I also picked up a couple of 3 3/4" astromechs and BB units. It's interesting the RC BB unit is $99 just like it is at GE.

mickEblu

Original Poster
Did a Target Run yesterday and found DJ-Rex. I also picked up a couple of 3 3/4" astromechs and BB units. It's interesting the RC BB unit is $99 just like it is at GE.

I had Dj REX is my cart Online and just couldn’t get myself to do it. I thought to myself - can I display this ? No. Is it part of a bigger collection I have going on? No. Maybe if he was the original Rex.

Phroobar

A 6" scale version of the original Captain Rex would rock. However, DJ Rex could be repainted and made to look like that. I may do that if I find another one.

potj-rex_front2-m.jpg

mickEblu

Original Poster

Mac Tonight

@Mac Tonight are these the same brand as those high quality figurines of Pinocchio and Prince John you shared with us before?

Yep, Super7.

Those ReAction figures are pretty cool, though at only 3 3/4 inch figures, they're nowhere near as detailed as the Ultimates! line.

Stevek

The new Traders Sam's collection from arrived and it's fantastic. Not sure I'll buy much more than a print but have always loved his work.

https://mickeyblog.com/2020/11/09/t...bar-collection-by--arrives-at-the-polynesian/

Stevek

Here are some of the items. The print is available in various formats. The mug was limited to 500 and I believe sold out. All of this was available via a Disney merch event and some will be available at the Poly and possibly Disneyland.

trader sams 1.jpg
Trader Sams 2.jpg
s-l640.jpg

Stevek

HA! the one person at the bar is like "what the heck are you doing to my drink bartender?"
Also, bathroom selfie... really? 😂
The Trader Sam's bathroom selfie is quite the thing so it's pretty funny he actually captured that. I think that guy at the bar is actually reacting to the the trick barstool that is slowly sinking down.

It really is a perfect print...would love to see him do the Christmas version. Really makes me miss the bar even more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom