The Merch Alert Thread

George Lucas on a Bench

20200806_204116.jpg

Which one do y'all like better? The original USF logo mask (direct from Universal Orlando) or the parking deck one?

mickEblu

Original Poster
Bob Gurr is releasing some bobsled replica (with tubular track and some surrounding mountain rock work) miniatures. Really want it but a bit pricey at $259

98530156-CC3C-4443-BEA8-943F666BC25C.jpeg
A556CA8D-31F9-4C28-885B-C14B77DEA875.jpeg

Last edited:

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Bob Gurr is releasing some bobsled replica (with tubular track and some surrounding mountain rock work) miniatures. Really want it but a bit pricey at $259

View attachment 489856View attachment 489857
Now that isba collectable I understand and am down with and would like to own. Agree that it is a little pricy but given that its from Bob the price is understandable and in the end worth it I think

mickEblu

Original Poster
I also love that sign. Wish I had a copy as well.

He hasn’t made one of these yet but I sent him a pic to ask if he could and he said yes except for the mirror on top. I’m waiting for the quote. Not sure how I feel about having a sticker or whatever else would go on the top instead of the mirror but it seems like the rest of the sign would look nearly identical.

mickEblu

Original Poster
This guy makes some pretty awesome wood Disneyland attraction marquee signs.

I want one of these...

View attachment 489882

@Rich T he even does replicas of the giant Alice In Wonderland/ Mary Blair leaves....

16E68C5C-59D5-4C9F-B7D4-CA025E395B31.jpeg

Stevek

View attachment 489856View attachment 489857
Unfortunately Bob's stuff is very pricey if I remember correctly. I'm and avid Disney parks book collector but didn't get his original book due to the price. They severely limited the quantity available too.

Top Bottom