The Mandalorian

Professortango1

I can't wait til this comes back. I haven't been liking my D+ content lately, except for Guardians.
Andor is great. Its certainly my favourite D+ content to date. Hocus Pocus 2 and Disenchated on the other hand....

I generally only log in once every 3 months or so. Watch the latest batch of mediocrity and then have nothing to keep me around. I'm still amazed at how bad their film library is.

DCBaker

Premium Member
New poster and a new trailer tonight during the NFL Wild Card Game on ABC/ESPN.

EF038FF8-0175-4511-BA36-C29A4FD802D9.jpeg

Disney Irish

Premium Member
…yep. Same.

The green guy jumping the shark on multiple shows doesn’t bode well
Not sure why you feel the jumped the shark with Grogu, but whatever.

With the confirmation of the return of Carl Weathers as Karga, I suspect at least some of the story returns back to Nevarro. They also have to deal with Mando returning back to Mandalore to "cleanse" himself. Plus providing more backstory for Grogu.

So I think they have a lot of possibilities with this season.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Not sure why you feel the jumped the shark with Grogu, but whatever.

With the confirmation of the return of Carl Weathers as Karga, I suspect at least some of the story returns back to Nevarro. They also have to deal with Mando returning back to Mandalore to "cleanse" himself. Plus providing more backstory for Grogu.

So I think they have a lot of possibilities with this season.
Did you watch it?

The end of season 2 made sense

That boba fett stuff was the bad management of the ethos we’ve come to expect.

You still going the “Disney can do no wrong…” thing?

As marvel is declining and they’re under corporate raid.

We done? Have a good night 👍🏻

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Did you watch it?

The end of season 2 made sense

That boba fett stuff was the bad management of the ethos we’ve come to expect.

You still going the “Disney can do no wrong…” thing?

As marvel is declining and they’re under corporate raid.

We done? Have a good night 👍🏻
Yes I watched both S1 and S2 and BoBF, multiple times. And while I think BoBF was very far stellar, it was something different. I rather them try new things than to continue the same old story.

I've never claimed Disney can do no wrong, they make lots of missteps as does every company. I'm just not as negative as some around here, yourself included. Marvel is doing fine. And you can get outta here with the corporate raider stuff in this thread, take that to the corp threads and I'll discuss it all day with you.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yes I watched both S1 and S2 and BoBF, multiple times. And while I think BoBF was very far stellar, it was something different. I rather them try new things than to continue the same old story.

I've never claimed Disney can do no wrong, they make lots of missteps as does every company. I'm just not as negative as some around here, yourself included. Marvel is doing fine. And you can get outta here with the corporate raider stuff in this thread, take that to the corp threads and I'll discuss it all day with you.
You talking mando?

There was only 1 season of boba fett and it was amateurish at best. That isn’t “the way”

I liked the Mando trailer…they are leaning into the mandalore stuff and filoni can deliver that

A rare good move

Last edited:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
You talking mando?

There was only 1 season of boba fett and it was amateurish at best. That it’s “the way”

I liked the Mando trailer…they are leaning into the mandalore stuff and filoni can deliver that

A rare good move

That’s pure clone wars stuff…and it makes sense.

Stay clear of that abrams crap…would be a wise tact.
Where they left season 2 and the Mando stuff in BoBF there really wasn't any doubt where they were going, at least in my mind.

There was never a chance to go into the ST with at least this season, if ever in this series. The time line just doesn't line up with that. And honestly Filoni and Favreau wouldn't have allowed it anyways.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Where they left season 2 and the Mando stuff in BoBF there really wasn't any doubt where they were going, at least in my mind.

There was never a chance to go into the ST with at least this season, if ever in this series. The time line just doesn't line up with that. And honestly Filoni and Favreau wouldn't have allowed it anyways.
Thank god for F&F

Because now that mr magoo is back in charge…his Napoleon ego would suggest doubling down on that awful ST stuff.

It was wretched…aging far worse than even a pessimist like me predicted. And I got laughed at…which is my lane 😎

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Thank god for F&F

Because now that mr magoo is back in charge…his Napoleon ego would suggest doubling down on that awful ST stuff.

It was wretched…aging far worse than when a pessimist like me predicted. And I got laughed at…which is my lane 😎
Not to start this debate again... But I really do honestly think the ST will be judged less harshly as time goes on. Remember the PT was ripped apart at the time and is now judged less harshly as the decades go by.

MarvelCharacterNerd

That trailer was quite promising.

But it reminded me at some point in the next couple of weeks I'm going to have to go back and watch whatever part of Boba Fett fed into this. Was it just the last ep or more than one? I gave up fairly quickly on that show and don't plan to watch any more than I have to in order to keep up with Mando.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

But it reminded me at some point in the next couple of weeks I'm going to have to go back and watch whatever part of Boba Fett fed into this. Was it just the last ep or more than one? I gave up fairly quickly on that show and don't plan to watch any more than I have to in order to keep up with Mando.
It really doesn’t feed into it much at all…they just didn’t have much to go with so they used the Mando characters as filler

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Not to start this debate again... But I really do honestly think the ST will be judged less harshly as time goes on. Remember the PT was ripped apart at the time and is now judged less harshly as the decades go by.
Yeah…we don’t want to go there

But PT was in a different time. And I argue PT is only being judged less harshly now because the Disney crap was so atrociously tone deaf and bad…
It correlates on the timeline pretty linear.

History will be written the way it will be written.
Until then

BubbaisSleep

Mando appears in the last three episodes, with the first two of the 3 being completely about Mando and no Boba. I would suggest watching them as very important stuff did happen. It's great because even if you couldn't get into Boba's show, you can still watch the last 3 episodes as the Mandalorian completely takes over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom