The Kitchen Sink contents

PX57chevy

Original Poster
All,

Could anyone tell me when are the contents of the kitchen sink? I have a friend that is willing to try eating the whole thing solo but wants to know what's in it? I tried to call Beaches and cream and no one answered. Any help would be much appreciated. Pictures of the monstrosity would be good too!!!

Thanks

Rob

ImaYoyo

The problem is when the mint icecream melts, it does not mix well with the other flavors and starts to taste nasty. They key is to eat the mint first!

yazmin182

Here are the ingredients:

Kitchen Sink - scoops of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, coffee and mint chocolate chip, smothered in every topping we have $21.99

Forgot to say I got this from allearsnet.com

yazmin182

I think the picture says a lot.
It says it can't be done! lol

I remember 21 scoops but that could be wrong, that's what comes to mind though.

Figment82

You can choose the flavors/toppings that go into it. I once asked our waiter as I've always wanted to get a group of people and try one, but I detest mint. So you can personalize the kitchen sink to your liking.

If you're looking for something less "intense" - you might want to try the Earthquake at Ghirardelli. It's your choice of 8 scoops of ice cream, plus toppings and chocolate squares. :slurp:

sbkline

So if you eat the whole thing, do you get it for free?

As big as that thing looks, plus when I saw it on "Great Hotels" with Samantha Brown, it looks like it should b one of those things where if you eat it all, you get it for free.

A couple months ago, I saw a special on TV about the top 10 places to pig out. It showed various restaraunts that served ungodly, ridiculous amounts of food, be it ice cream, steak, pizza, or whatever, and it was always that you get it for free if you succeed in eating it. This kitchen sink thing looks like it would fall into that category.

Chickapin Chick

So if you eat the whole thing, do you get it for free?

As big as that thing looks, plus when I saw it on "Great Hotels" with Samantha Brown, it looks like it should b one of those things where if you eat it all, you get it for free.

A couple months ago, I saw a special on TV about the top 10 places to pig out. It showed various restaraunts that served ungodly, ridiculous amounts of food, be it ice cream, steak, pizza, or whatever, and it was always that you get it for free if you succeed in eating it. This kitchen sink thing looks like it would fall into that category.

That's exactly what I was thinking. If you don't get it for free, do they at least let you keep the kitchen sink?

ZapperZ

The problem is when the mint icecream melts, it does not mix well with the other flavors and starts to taste nasty. They key is to eat the mint first!

Y'know, I'm glad you warn me about this. We are planning on getting this beast on our next trip in early June. There will be 4 of us, so we're are going to have a go at this thing. I'll make sure I tell everyone to attack the mint ice cream first.

So wish me luck. If I don't make it out alive, it has been nice knowing all of you! :D

Zz.

MandyJ72

Oh WOW - I just know the kids are gonna want one of these (and me and my hubby of course!!!) - not heard of them before - where do you get them??

Ice cream & choco heaven!!!!

Mx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom