The Imaginarium - Competition Thread [Complete]

tcool123

Original Poster
Voting Results

Team Innovators we're gathered here today to see which one of your players will be leaving the Imaginarium, and who will be staying. Let the reveal of the votes commence!

@b-wolf95 your team has decided in a vote 4 to 2. I am sorry to say this but your time at the Imaginarium has come to an end. I hope that you continue to stay and involved and follow along with the Imaginarium, and that you continue your involvement in the forum as we celebrate the 20th anniversary!

tcool123

Original Poster
- Chapter One: Lights, Camera, Action -
Challenge Two : Judgement Day

1631339929674.png

Welcome to the second challenge of The Imaginarium, and if you haven't guessed by not this chapter's theme is entertainment in the theme parks. This challenge sees teams travelling to Universal Studios Orlando in the Imaginarium verse. For those that played in the Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 7 they will recall that the Imaginarium leg of the competition was focused solely on Universal Studios, and for this challenge it is time to revisit our version of the park.

Teams must create a whole new show to replace Terminator 3D at Universal Studios Orlando.

Teams are welcome to do any type of show except for a musical due to the nearby the Trial of Terror, an original musical show featuring Universal monsters created by Team Space. In addition feel free to use any intellectual property, or IP, that isn't currently in use in our version of Universal Studios or owned by Disney. Please refer to The Imagineering Halls to see what our version of Universal Studios now looks like with the changes put in place by Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 7.

Guest Judges & More
@Outbound
@Disney Warrior
@AceAstro
@mickeyfan5534 - the Mentor
@spacemt354 - the Observer

Team Innovator's Chief Imagineer
@Disney Dad 3000

Team Imaginator's Chief Imagineer
@JokersWild

Challenge Two: Judgement Day is due on Thursday, September 16th at 10 PM EST.

Chaos Cat

Voting Results

Team Innovators we're gathered here today to see which one of your players will be leaving the Imaginarium, and who will be staying. Let the reveal of the votes commence!

@b-wolf95 your team has decided in a vote 4 to 2. I am sorry to say this but your time at the Imaginarium has come to an end. I hope that you continue to stay and involved and follow along with the Imaginarium, and that you continue your involvement in the forum as we celebrate the 20th anniversary!
I'm... the first one out?
screenshot_2021-04-01-01-29-52-1-png.544956

...You know what? Fine. No anancy this time. No need for violence.

I've got better plans, anyways.
ominous.png

Much better plans...

Chaos Cat

Voting Results

(But, seriously, while it sucks being the first one out, I completely understand why. I ended up doing absolutely nothing this round, mostly because I was so irrationally angry about the fact that they never made a TMNT clone called "Big Bad Wolves" (I mean, the idea was practically gift wrapped, for gods sake!) that I wasn't able to work on the project. Honestly, it would of taken me winning the immunity challenge to me to not get eliminated this round.

Good luck to everyone still in this!)

mickeyfan5534

(But, seriously, while it sucks being the first one out, I completely understand why. I ended up doing absolutely nothing this round, mostly because I was so irrationally angry about the fact that they never made a TMNT clone called "Big Bad Wolves" (I mean, the idea was practically gift wrapped, for gods sake!) that I wasn't able to work on the project. Honestly, it would of taken me winning the immunity challenge to me to not get eliminated this round.

Good luck to everyone still in this!)
Being first out sucks but someone has to be the first one gone. Thank you for your time and efforts and we hope to see you progress further next time.

tcool123

Original Poster

Starting Real Soon!

More Pooh Talk: The New Season: The Commentary

- Tcool was there in spirit because physically he was working serving cupcakes and scooping ice cream!

- MGM JOKERS? WHAT IS THAT THERE IS ONLY DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS!

- The DCA parade route was changed due to the trolley lines in the park, so the floats could be as tall as they wanted.

- I love watching parades, and adore hearing the soundtracks on loop. Don't think any of the current parades have a bad soundtrack.

- I do love Carnival of Animals , and I think the float was cute! But yea what y'all said was better, perhaps not the best to write reviews at 3 AM 😅

- Y'all are sick choosing Hall of Presidents over the FESTIVAL OF FANTASY!!!

- Move It! Shake It! Mouskedance It! main theme is amazing and it is on Spotify, I streamed it all day so I'm glad.

- @Disney Dad 3000 correct me if im wrong but wasn’t the float Planet Coaster? Reminds me of the Wonka Factory graphically and I know that was Planet Coaster

Disney Warrior

More Pooh Talk: The New Season: The Commentary

- Tcool was there in spirit because physically he was working serving cupcakes and scooping ice cream!

- MGM JOKERS? WHAT IS THAT THERE IS ONLY DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS!

- The DCA parade route was changed due to the trolley lines in the park, so the floats could be as tall as they wanted.

- I love watching parades, and adore hearing the soundtracks on loop. Don't think any of the current parades have a bad soundtrack.

- I do love Carnival of Animals , and I think the float was cute! But yea what y'all said was better, perhaps not the best to write reviews at 3 AM 😅

- Y'all are sick choosing Hall of Presidents over the FESTIVAL OF FANTASY!!!

- Move It! Shake It! Mouskedance It! main theme is amazing and it is on Spotify, I streamed it all day so I'm glad.

- @Disney Dad 3000 correct me if im wrong but wasn’t the float Planet Coaster? Reminds me of the Wonka Factory graphically and I know that was Planet Coaster
We need someone to post the entire chat log. @b-wolf95 ?

tcool123

Original Poster
Self Elimination

@Henry Mystic has been in contact with me the last few days, and he has decided he needs to step down to recent life events. So it's with a heavy heart we bid him all farewell, and good luck in his life's endeavors and challenges. This also means that this challenge will be nonelimination, and there will be no immunity challenge this week.

To boost overall team morale, Judgement Day's due date has been shifted to Saturday, September 18th at 10:00 PM EST. That is an additional 48 hours for more polish to your projects, and so y'all don't have to rush the work so much. If as a team you all want to submit early then by all means do so.

HomeImagineer

Self Elimination

@Henry Mystic has been in contact with me the last few days, and he has decided he needs to step down to recent life events. So it's with a heavy heart we bid him all farewell, and good luck in his life's endeavors and challenges. This also means that this challenge will be nonelimination, and there will be no immunity challenge this week.

To boost overall team morale, Judgement Day's due date has been shifted to Saturday, September 18th at 10:00 PM EST. That is an additional 48 hours for more polish to your projects, and so y'all don't have to rush the work so much. If as a team you all want to submit early then by all means do so.
Ohh, i'm felt so very sorry for @Henry Mystic that he is leaving :( but know he would do great for more amazing projects :), & thanks @tcool123 so extra the days so we can work extra times & the 18th of September its also the day that this time would go to my home-park & i would asked the team again so i would be off-guard again

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom