The "Hurry up and reopen the Adventurers Club Thread" per Lee's request.

Pippa

I, for one, will not give up hope.

There are many things in the world that were "never going to happen".....

Titanic wouldn't sink
Berlin Wall wouldn't come down
A black man wouldn't be president

Yes, some would say I am a little melodramatic, but things happen that you least expect.

And, one day, I will again sip a Pippatini (a cocktail created for me by Dana) while watching a NMI ceremony.

Hoopla!!!!!

hardcard

3314711466_8a84064bc1_o.gif

asianway

All of the shrubbery to the right has been cut down as of two weeks ago. You can now see a cannon and several old pots as well as being able to see the plane much clearer than before. Not sure what it means...

Thanks to Adventurer Steve for noticing this one

ya, the pic was a wonderfully statirical comment on the current state. Well done.

Were the bushes cut down or toally removed and replanted at, say, the new park being constructed in mainland China???

csm

All of the shrubbery to the right has been cut down as of two weeks ago. You can now see a cannon and several old pots as well as being able to see the plane much clearer than before. Not sure what it means...

It just simply means that Disney's landscaping and horticulture teams have not been cut. The club is not reopening, freshly trimmed plants or not :mad:

asianway

They werent trimmed, they were cut to the ground with some type of ground cover placed over the dirt. Im not a horticulturist, so I couldnt tell you more than that.

CaptainMichael

Thanks to Adventurer Steve for noticing this one

I took this picture last Sunday. I never knew there was a cannon there:lol:
2cp9ggm.jpg

Was able to sorta see inside the club from the steps (most of the windows are covered. The lights were on and flags were flapping. What would it have hurt to let me in?:drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom