The "Hurry up and reopen the Adventurers Club Thread" per Lee's request.

Lee

Adventurer
Let this tired thread die!!!! :hurl::lookaroun:hammer:
Sir, in response to your post above, I must ask you to leave this thread and not come back.
Adventurers only, and Adventurers never let Adventurer threads die.
:cool:

Let the thread continue...

wilsonhanks

Sir, in response to your post above, I must ask you to leave this thread and not come back.
Adventurers only, and Adventurers never let Adventurer threads die.
:cool:

Let the thread continue...

It seems to me like you adventurers let the Save the Adventurers club thread die! Al posted stuff about a rainforest cafe in another state. Ridiculous!!!! :confused:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I shall bump this thread in the most adventurous way.

Kungaloosh!... BUMP!

Maerj

I thought that the Rainforest Cafe in Maryland closed years ago. Maybe I'm just thinking about the one in Inner Harbor.

MKT, I believe that is Daft Punk in your pic? I'm sure you heard about them doing the Tron 2 soundtrack?

teebin

wow, this economy has had an impact on this forum. It is nothing but old threads. I guess that is to be expected seeing as where nothing big and new is going to happen anywhere within WDW anytime soon.

So, I guess we can expect Britney and "this 3 year old project" is finished and we are reopening old properties and having less expensive parties and refurbishing other things that are expensive to run so shut them down.

Captain Hank

Hey all--I was just in DAK today and noticed a neat little AC reference. During Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade, check out the messenger bag that Terk carries. There's an assortment of patches on it, and one is an AC logo, like Emil used to wear on his uniform.

CaptainMichael

Hey all--I was just in DAK today and noticed a neat little AC reference. During Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade, check out the messenger bag that Terk carries. There's an assortment of patches on it, and one is an AC logo, like Emil used to wear on his uniform.

That'll give me a reason to watch that parade again.

I saw the AC luggage tags at Jungle Cruise for the first time last week.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Dude, can you please stop shamelessly bumping this thread whenever it goes a few days with no posts? You're not keeping the "cause" alive by doing this!! nothing has been informative in this thread for a long time. Let this tired thread die!!!! :hurl::lookaroun:hammer:

no

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
MKT, I believe that is Daft Punk in your pic? I'm sure you heard about them doing the Tron 2 soundtrack?

That is indeed them, and they just announced the TR2N soundtrack a few days ago. I'm excited to hear it.

hardcard

Why bump this old thread? is there nothing new to report on the AC front?

Remember Toad... When the bean counters are done, your voice doesn't count.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom