The Huggle Party

stranger

MerHearted said:
*huggles* One more win and you can have your princess back... perhaps a little drunk. :kiss:

A liitle drunk? Watch out with those huggles. :p

I still can't get Spice World out of my head :hammer: :(

Computer Magic

DisneyJill said:
Huggles to all!! My computer is back and virus free!! :sohappy:
Huggles, wonder where you were. Do have anti-virus software installed. Make sure you keep it updated. Virus protection is your best prevention :lookaroun

MerHearted

Original Poster
WDWFREAK53 said:
Just one more win Fishy....but don't forget who you're playing ;)

I wish the Eagles luck...but you know who I'm rooting for :)

I wish you a loss. Sorry, but you're now the enemy. You're standing between us and our destiny. That's not good, so don't expect any warm wishes in return. :p

WDWFREAK53

MerHearted said:
I wish you a loss. Sorry, but you're now the enemy. You're standing between us and our destiny. That's not good, so don't expect any warm wishes in return. :p

Fair enough...

Oh...try not to get any bird droppings on our Lombardi trophy ok? Thanks.

(Hehe, trash talking is so not me :lol: )

MerHearted

Original Poster
WDWFREAK53 said:
Fair enough...

Oh...try not to get any bird droppings on our Lombardi trophy ok? Thanks.

(Hehe, trash talking is so not me :lol: )

*hits Bri in the knee with a crowbar* :lookaroun

barnum42

So does this mean Vince will become the Demon Mer beeatach from hell again until the final is over.

To whoever wins the Superbowl - remember your team will NOT be "World Champions", they will be national champions. ;)

tigsmom

MerHearted said:

What?! You're not going to set his pants on fire. :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

barnum42 said:
So does this mean Vince will become the Demon Mer beeatach from hell again until the final is over.

To whoever wins the Superbowl - remember your team will NOT be "World Champions", they will be national champions. ;)

I would agree with this statement about baseball...but I'm not so sure I agree with it about football.

Considering that this is the only league in the WORLD with these rules and this style of play...I would consider the winner of the Super Bowl...World Champions.

barnum42

WDWFREAK53 said:
I would agree with this statement about baseball...but I'm not so sure I agree with it about football.

Considering that this is the only league in the WORLD with these rules and this style of play...I would consider the winner of the Super Bowl...World Champions.
To be World Champions you have to compete in an International sport. Making up rules that nobody else follows does not count :lol:

For example - Association Football has a world cup where every four years national teams from all over the planet compete for the title. A bunch of regional teams playing for a national title does not a world champion make. :rolleyes:

WDWFREAK53

barnum42 said:
To be World Champions you have to compete in an International sport. Making up rules that nobody else follows does not count :lol:

For example - Association Football has a world cup where every four years national teams from all over the planet compete for the title. A bunch of regional teams playing for a national title does not a world champion make. :rolleyes:

So you mean to tell me that I'm not the World Champion of blindfolded airhockey? HMPH! I SAY HMPH!

xfkirsten

Huggles to all... I'm off to drive back to San Diego, so I'll see y'all tomorrow night!

... or tonight if someone in the area of the hotel has wireless internet I can steal :lookaroun

tigsmom

xfkirsten said:
Huggles to all... I'm off to drive back to San Diego, so I'll see y'all tomorrow night!

... or tonight if someone in the area of the hotel has wireless internet I can steal :lookaroun

Have a safe trip! *huggles*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom