The Hall of Presidents to reopen before Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I wonder if the secrecy and lack of advertisement of a reopening is so that they can immediately shut it down again if things get out of hand. WDW can say they never promised it would be and stay open.

JoeCamel

I wonder if the secrecy and lack of advertisement of a reopening is so that they can immediately shut it down again if things get out of hand. WDW can say they never promised it would be and stay open.
Massive technical issues it will be open as soon as they sort those out...........

And then comes the mysterious fire..........

And the sprinklers put out the fire but the AAs................

Cliff

Massive technical issues it will be open as soon as they sort those out...........

And then comes the mysterious fire..........

And the sprinklers put out the fire but the AAs................

Yup,...that's exactly what I'm saying. I'm 100% certain that Disney is not happy about opening this attraction. It's too risky and their P.R. and Communications departments are going to be biting their nails and not sleeping well for the first couple of months. If they could just "wish" this all away, I'd bet they really would.

People say that guests wont react badly and misbehave because it's only a "robot" and people wouldn't dare use this venue to make a public statement. It's just silly and stupid and wont happen.

You would be right,..it IS silly and stupid for either side to make a political statement there. I would completely argue your case for you. However, people do silly crap all the time. The world is FULL of people doing stupid things everyday....and something stupid happening at this attraction will be on YouTube within 48 hours after this thing opens.

Sadly, it will get 1 million hits in 1 week and the copy cats will come out in force and Disney will be mortified! (along with the rest of us here)

CT

DisAl

I've deleted about 300 political posts from this thread. Please take this as a final warning. Any further posts that are political in nature will be removed and the poster will be prevented from making part in this thread.

We have an entire section devoted to political talk, please keep it there.

Politics and Social Issues

Many readers just want to talk about the HoP reopening, and not read political viewpoints. Please respect that.
Moderator, thanks for trying. Many of the posters on this thread continue to prove one of my favorite sayings;
"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." (Elbert Hubbard), with their continued political rantings.
Why not just ban repeat offenders from posting to ANY thread for a period of thirty days?
And anyone from either side of the fence who acts inappropriately in HoP should find themselves OUTSIDE the Disney World fence for a period of at least one year.

ToTBellHop

Moderator, thanks for trying. Many of the posters on this thread continue to prove one of my favorite sayings;
"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." (Elbert Hubbard), with their continued political rantings.
Why not just ban repeat offenders from posting to ANY thread for a period of thirty days?
And anyone from either side of the fence who acts inappropriately in HoP should find themselves OUTSIDE the Disney World fence for a period of at least one year.
Good thing you don’t run your own website. Or themed entertainment company.

Cliff

There's repetition in this thread, over and over, many times.

Haha,...come to think of it,...you are right!!!

So I guess we have all said pretty much everything that can be said about this topic so far. We can only guess as to what is going to happen or not happen.

It's really just a waiting game now.........

CT

jbolen2

Haha,...come to think of it,...you are right!!!

So I guess we have all said pretty much everything that can be said about this topic so far. We can only guess as to what is going to happen or not happen.

It's really just a waiting game now.........

CT

I think we could all agree the added back capacity of this attraction running would be nice. I’m not sure if that would really put a dent in the lines elsewhere in the park or not but it sure seems like it would.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Regardless of anyone's political proclivities, perhaps in spite of them, HoP as an attraction will be very popular for months after it finally does reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom