News The Hall of Presidents is now open

Princess Leia

Wonder what sort of rumored safety features were added. We need someone to rush the stage... but don't go for Trump, that will make it too political. Try to grab the glass of water and when finally apprehended, you could say you were thirsty.
Grab a mic and try to start rapping ‘Right Hand Man’ next to Washington.

“The general housed our troops on the water...
32,000 troops in New York Harbor...”

JustInTime

Wonder what sort of rumored safety features were added. We need someone to rush the stage... but don't go for Trump, that will make it too political. Try to grab the glass of water and when finally apprehended, you could say you were thirsty.
Police (or security) are stationed outside the attraction.

trainplane3

I heard they took the AA's that lined the T2:3D theater. Curtains raise up, and BAM. Drinking that glass of water will be hard with all those bullet holes in you.

brb1006

Look on the bright side, at least you can see this before you enter.
DRXQplLXUAYSiUl.jpg

seascape

Most countries think our government is a laughing stock right now. But that's besides the point.
I agree we have the government we deserve. We no longer can elect a President like JFK who said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

The Hall of Presidents shows how we give power to temporary leaders, but it is us who are responsible. We need to take responsibility for ourselves and each other. It is our duty to ourselves and each other.

Thank you WDWMAGIC for putting up the video so quickly and to WDW for continuing such a wonderful attraction.

No Name

Thanks for the video.

Sounds right. The kind of speech that works fine no matter which President delivers it. That's what the HoP should deliver from the current President. I also note that it sounds a bit like something Walt Disney would have said..."There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow".

I agree, although that was just a portion of his speech rather than the full thing. I just replaced it with the full thing. It isn't as neutral as that part, but it's certainly nothing extreme. Above all, it's very positive and optimistic.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom