The General's Magic Kingdom/Epcot Report! Update! Thrills! Chills!

Expo_Seeker40

Kevin I've been meaning to ask you this...on your avator, when the crane hits the roof, and the balloons fly off, what is the brown thing that runs out of the pavilion. LOL is it chip or dale? :hammer:

KevinPage

Expo_Seeker40 said:
Kevin I've been meaning to ask you this...on your avator, when the crane hits the roof, and the balloons fly off, what is the brown thing that runs out of the pavilion. LOL is it chip or dale? :hammer:

Nope, it's the furry, mysterious General Grizz (the orignator of this post as well). The poor sap is runing scared :lol:

General Grizz

Original Poster
KevinPage said:
Nope, it's the furry, mysterious General Grizz (the orignator of this post as well). The poor sap is runing scared :lol:
You sissy dork. That's Henry bear. He realized he's late for the 10 AM CBJ opening. ;)

SirGoofy

Bravo General! Great update! It's nice to see CoP open and running. I'm especially glad to see that Fig is in the protesting mood :lol:. When is the land supposed to close for the final touches for Soarin'? I would like to get some pictures of the fountain and balloons on my trip in December.

KevinPage

General Grizz said:
You sissy dork. That's Henry bear. He realized he's late for the 10 AM CBJ opening. ;)

It's you, admit it. Running away cause they no longer have baked potatoes in the Sunshine Food Fair :D

General Grizz

Original Poster
SirGoofy said:
Bravo General! Great update! It's nice to see CoP open and running. I'm especially glad to see that Fig is in the protesting mood :lol:. When is the land supposed to close for the final touches for Soarin'? I would like to get some pictures of the fountain and balloons on my trip in December.
Probably after Christmas. January-ish. More specifics when I get a meeting I'm wanting. :)

Expo_Seeker40

Hey Grizz did you go on Universe of Energy? I was wondering how the ride was and if you could tell if it was well recieved by guests. I wonder if any exxonmobile signs are left...

The Universe of Energy needs a big facelift. Like a more modern version of the original show. None of this too too family friendly, let's poke fun at energy show. :wave:

"KevinPage" needs to make an avator of an exxon UFO taking out the dinos from the universe of energy with ellen and bill running out the front. I'll use it with pride. :cool: :lol:

KevinPage

Expo_Seeker40 said:
"KevinPage" needs to make an avator of an exxon UFO taking out the dinos from the universe of energy with ellen and bill running out the front. I'll use it with pride. :cool: :lol:

I have to wait until Grizz gets on the UoE crusade, then have an avatar that pokes fun at him. It's more fun for all that way :lol:

But we have to get the WoL avatar going first :drevil:

General Grizz

Original Poster
Universe of Energy has ALL of its ExxonMobil signs up. It's still in the show. . . Tiger stuff still up at the exit.

ALSO! The projection of Earth in Spaceship Earth is NOT reversed! At least as of yesterday.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Well, when "My Way," sent me the photos, Donald Duck and Goofy were taking a smok- er. . .

The Small World Kids were torturing .. er . .

I mean. . .er. .. (kidding!) They were constructionmen working hard. :)

Miss Bell

Hey, Grizz--great pics and report. If you ever get picked up by a Disney guard while you are out there "photographing," use your one phone call for a WDW post. I'm sure we'd all join together to bail you out. :)

BTW, did Eisner really say what is on your signature? Disgraceful. :(

Jerm

GREATTTTT Update I cant wait to be back in Oct to see everything again. Could you post the offical song and time list for the new cd and price.....unless someone wants to pick one up for me and send it over I will have to live via you guys to the sounds of it. Also in mid july the earth was the right way also in SSE.

J

SirGoofy

General Grizz said:
Miss Belle - yes. . . disgraceful. :(

The quote in my sig is almost as bad. It shows how many times M.E. goes to the parks. How can the leader of a company not visit one of his biggest assets? If he actually went and saw the things we see. The chipping paint, the window washers in plain view, or the unhappy CMs. Maybe, just maybe, there would be hope for some better care at WDW. But no, he just sits in his office, giving himself raises and not caring one bit about these parks.

Sorry about that, I kinda got off topic. It's good to hear that Earth is once again facing the right way :lol:.

Figment1986

Great photos.... Great trip..... great placing of bumpterstickers on COP's sign tll.....

I am amazed they still have lights and signs on in Life, if it aint open why waste more money on electricity for it.....

That would save them money...

J.E.Smith

It's you, admit it. Running away cause they no longer have baked potatoes in the Sunshine Food Fair.

That isn't Grizz. I know for a fact that he wears more than just a top hat and tie every day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom