The General's Magic Kingdom/Epcot Report! Update! Thrills! Chills!

PeterAlt

Great Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the report, Grizz!!! You've done an OUTSTANDING job! You should write for Mouse Planet or Jim Hill, or a site like that! In fact, I'm sending Mouse Planet the link to this thread right now and I'll ask them to make make you a contributor!

General Grizz

Original Poster
PeterAlt said:
Thanks for the report, Grizz!!! You've done an OUTSTANDING job! You should write for Mouse Planet or Jim Hill, or a site like that! In fact, I'm sending Mouse Planet the link to this thread right now and I'll ask them to make make you a contributor!
Ha! Honestly, I don't know if my fun and games are worthy of a weekly column. . . but thank you for the thought. :lol:

Sit tight -- you'll soon see a new place to see such antics in the coming months. :)

TinkerBell9988

Grizz, that was HILARIOUS. I cannot believe you put those signs up, you are inspiring me... :drevil: Thanks for the pictures, this was the best update and photo essay I have EVER seen! I think you should leave those signs up next time, or even send the pictures that you took to WDW Communications... I know nothing may happen, but its worth a try. Grizz, can't wait til the next update... :lol:

Goofy23

Not to be nitpicky...

The Astro Orbiter is still motionless (minus the ride vehicles themselves). It has been this way for well over a year. . .

My wife and I were there last Sept, and we rode Astro Orbiter. It must have closed shortly after that.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Goofy23 said:
The Astro Orbiter is still motionless (minus the ride vehicles themselves). It has been this way for well over a year. . .

My wife and I were there last Sept, and we rode Astro Orbiter. It must have closed shortly after that.
I mean the planets don't rotate/spin anymore. It's really a sad sight. . . The ride has been open, but the thing is pathetic at night, with only a few lights working.

It was scheduled for rehab in January, but then pushed back. Oy vey!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Grizz graffitti

I can see it now, news reports about the new phenominon of people going through the parks leaving little signs and vignettes calling themselves Grizz Guerrilla's. Then think how hard it will be for him to get into the parks after that. The mouse doesn't have a real good sense of humor. :lookaroun

General Grizz

Original Poster
Our next project. . . in protest of the fountain/balloon removal:

Nude bathing ceremony and massive balloon release!

Bring your bathing suits and all the balloons you can find! :lookaroun ;) :p

*has a strange feeling CMs will be memo'ed to look out for suspcious activity involving the admittance of guests with stocks of balloons :lookaroun *

Number_6

Hey Grizz, great update man! I'm really enjoying going back and looking at the pics again. After my move, I'll join you on your next campaign outing if you want. I'll be moving in October so it should be around the right time for it. :lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Glad to see that the intelligence runs in the family. ((And the knack for good picture taking as well))

Thank you for the amazing report. :wave:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
thanks grizz

especially for the SSE info. im still keeping my steel-toe's polished incase we need to go kick some shins!!!! (i can be down there in 10 hours, 11 if my wife is with me, lol)

General Grizz

Original Poster
MORE PHOTOS UNCOVERED (taken on original date, nothing to do with Charley)

Mickey's Star Traders. . . new entrance goggles added to Mickey:

star.jpg

A lot of us have seen the new interior. . .

startrad.jpg

But did you see the speakers?

speaker.jpg

speakers.jpg

This seems to be the latest craze in Disney construction. . . cheaper, and you have to look UP to see it. Also seen at Mission Space's queue.

Does the new design outweigh the "bad show?" You be the judge.

Another shot of Grizz Soarin'

grizz2.jpg

FRONTIER TRADING POST SIGN. . . what's missing? :eek:

fronata.jpg

Imagination construction from overhead -

dfasfafsad.jpg

And finally, a shot of Mission Space.

missmiss.jpg

Dayma

Thanks for the update Grizz.

Thanks for not leaving the signs behind. I just dont think that is a good thing for the park. We on the boards understand the signs (although I may not agree with them ) but it could hurt the experience of others.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom