The Frozen 'Initiative' ...

WDW1974

Original Poster
Yes. It is coming.

Oh, not the Maelstrom makeover that you've no doubt read about. I may have even confirmed it straight from a guy working on it!

Nope.

It's global Disney Parks.

Look for Frozen product to be rushed into HKDL and DCA next.

None of this will be top flight real attractions.

Well, except perhaps for what Tokyo will get (but you could probably figure that out!)

Stevek

Yes. It is coming.

Oh, not the Maelstrom makeover that you've no doubt read about. I may have even confirmed it straight from a guy working on it!

Nope.

Well, except perhaps for what Tokyo will get (but you could probably figure that out!)
For DCA, are we talking a new product or an overlay of an existing one? Frozen Musical replaces Aladdin? Olaf's Frozen Coaster (replaces sky school)? Soarin over "Not Quite Norway"?

CDavid

Yes. It is coming.

Nope.

*refuses to "like" this*..

I wish to state for the record that my 'like' is for Spirit reporting the news, and most certainly not for the news itself...

Instead of world-class attractions and immersive, well executed experiences we get - "Frozen Product". I know that's Spirit's words, and it somehow just sort of sums up for me all that's wrong with how Disney views the parks. :banghead:

GiveMeTheMusic

I'm guessing DCA is referring to the long-speculated Frozen replacement for the Aladdin musical?

Nope.

For DCA, are we talking a new product or an overlay of an existing one? Frozen Musical replaces Aladdin? Olaf's Frozen Coaster (replaces sky school)? Soarin over "Not Quite Norway"?

New product in an existing space. Product being the keyword (not ride or show).

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are my angry eyes when I need them?

See above; that's not what's happening, although God knows Aladdin should be replaced. Stage shows shouldn't run for 10+ years in theme parks IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom