The Enchanted Tiki Room is coming to the Magic Kingdom!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Until we know more, this (for me) is the most telling part of the statement:

"reshape the attraction into a version reminiscent of the original show."

HornsofaSteer

So happy to hear this news!!!!! :sohappy:
Here's hopin' this new version will be better than the last one.

Just a thought: perhaps they will leave the tiki goddes [idk her real name] in the center as part of "reshaping the original". I believe she was not in the original show but she seems like a part that might stay with a new role considering she fits the theme and she had to be expensive.

Captain Chaos

Shudders to think Tiki Room will be full of Hannah Montana, Selena Gomez, Jonas Brothers, and any other kiddie pop groups Disney puts out...

Biff215

So happy to hear this news!!!!! :sohappy:
Here's hopin' this new version will be better than the last one.

Just a thought: perhaps they will leave the tiki goddes [idk her real name] in the center as part of "reshaping the original". I believe she was not in the original show but she seems like a part that might stay with a new role considering she fits the theme and she had to be expensive.

I don't remember seeing the original, but I think you're right. What was in the middle, a fountain? I also wouldn't be surprised to see her remain in the new show.

UNM didn't bother me nearly as much as most here, but this is still a welcome change. Updates are always good, even when they appear to take a step backward!

Testtrack321

Shudders to think Tiki Room will be full of Hannah Montana, Selena Gomez, Jonas Brothers, and any other kiddie pop groups Disney puts out...

Uh yeah sure, they could also take out everything and make it Hannah, Selena, or Jonas, but they won't, because you're paranoid.

Great news, I imagine they're getting the redone show from Disneyland which was shortened and had it's audio updated around a decade ago!

_Scar

Yay!

As someone who doesn't remember much at all from the original (only that I loved it), this sounds pretty cool!

I would love to see the Tokyo Stitch version here though, not trolling at all either. It looks awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom