The Disney Look is Changing

tl77

back in the 50's the only people who had beards were dirty beatniks, communists, and evil scientists from monster movies... times have changed a little bit

c-one

It made our local late-night news. Apparently people are noticing.
The reason this is making news is because people outside the Disney fan community (which is most people, BTW!) think it's completely absurd that a no-beard rule ever existed in the first place. Fanning the flames for people who think Disney is a, well, "Mickey Mouse" company.

Timekeeper

The girls are changing too -

416851_10150730941207837_1786553051_n.jpg

wedway71

One thing to think about too.....Just like when they allowed a mustache... After hearing that, the next time I went to WDW, I expected EVERYONE to have one... I think maybe a small handful I noticed had facial hair.

I am willing to bet, the same thing with beards.... Just beacause they now allow one, does not mean beards are going to run rapant all over the parks.

I would think especially in the Hot Florida heat, a beard would be too hot, I grew one when I lived back in Florida and shaved it....too hot!

Yes, we will see a person with a beard hear and there, but do not think, like the mustache deal, will see an army of them.

raven

Updated facial hair "Disney Look" guide has been posted in backstage areas. I wonder if this includes women? :lol:

facialhair.jpg

wedway71

Updated facial hair "Disney Look" guide has been posted in backstage areas. I wonder if this includes women? :lol:

facialhair.jpg

They could have saved a bunch of money but simply crossing out the "Bad Show" and writing over..."Ok...now good show".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom