The DC Comics Film Thread

InnKpr

Advertisement
Put this man against Joaquin’s Joker and we got a match made in heaven.
After re-watching the trailer, you may be onto something. What if there is a surprise connection to last year's Joker movie, and Joaquin somehow gets thrown into all of this.

-Those appeared to be Joker henchmen receiving the Bat beat down in this trailer (observe their makeup).
-Batman says "I am vengeance". What is he avenging so furiously? Considering what happened to his parents at the end of Joker, at the hands of clown-faced henchmen, could there be a connection to his anger? Am I reading far too much into this?

Though if any of these connections are included in The Batman, I highly doubt they'd be shown in a trailer so obviously.

Mike S

After re-watching the trailer, you may be onto something. What if there is a surprise connection to last year's Joker movie, and Joaquin somehow gets thrown into all of this.

-Those appeared to be Joker henchmen receiving the Bat beat down in this trailer (observe their makeup).
-Batman says "I am vengeance". What is he avenging so furiously? Considering what happened to his parents at the end of Joker, at the hands of clown-faced henchmen, could there be a connection to his anger? Am I reading far too much into this?

Though if any of these connections are included in The Batman, I highly doubt they'd be shown in a trailer so obviously.
I was just going from the angle of how the tones of both stories seem to match up but those connections could mean something too.

InnKpr

Justice League Trailer...

With these new Batmovies always aiming to out dark one another in mood/tone, gore, so on, sometimes I find myself missing the old school DC... cheesiness and all.

(Minus the bat nipples in Forever and B&R. That was something that nobody asked for).

sedati

Snyder cut is 4 hrs long ! But will be broken up into 4 1 hr "episodes" on HBOMax once it has all aired it will come to Digital/Physical

Looks pretentious on a level heretofore inconceivable. Also just looks bad. Bad greenscreen. Bad CGI. Bad character design. Bad color timing. Also a sequel to a terrible film.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom