The DC Comics Film Thread

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Someone tell Gamespot that a B+ CinemaScore is not "strong." It's below three other rankings: A+, A, and A-.

On RT, it has an 80% "fresh" rating. That's a lot of critics recommending it, but recommending it with a mild score for an average rating of only 67%.

The audience score on RT is good, but on IMDB, it's only fair.

Reactions are all over the place.

Mike S

Someone tell Gamespot that a B+ CinemaScore is not "strong." It's below three other rankings: A+, A, and A-.

On RT, it has an 80% "fresh" rating. That's a lot of critics recommending it, but recommending it with a mild score for an average rating of only 67%.

The audience score on RT is good, but on IMDB, it's only fair.

Reactions are all over the place.
Yeah. There’s one guy I heard who said if you liked Suicide Squad you’ll like this as a better Suicide Squad but if you didn’t like Suicide Squad you won’t like this.

No matter what the reactions of people who saw it are the biggest reaction seems to be people who just aren’t interested at all to see it.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Yeah. There’s one guy I heard who said if you liked Suicide Squad you’ll like this as a better Suicide Squad but if you didn’t like Suicide Squad you won’t like this.

No matter what the reactions of people who saw it are the biggest reaction seems to be people who just aren’t interested at all to see it.

I liked Suicide Squad but I don't know if I'll be super interested in seeing it. Then again I wasn't that interested in seeing Wonder Woman or Shazam but ended up watching both anyway.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

The Grand Inquisitor

Slpy3270

So nobody is going to talk about the fact that WB pandered to a bunch of low lifes upset that the studio realized that the gritty, dark tone of the DCEU didn't work out?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom