The cutest Wall-E!!!!!

jessicaj

Original Poster
I am not really sure were to post this so if this needs to me moved feel free to do so. I made this costume for my son for Halloween. Not to many people knew who he was and truth be told he did not keep it on very long. I thought that you guys would probably enjoy it then most of my neighbors who thought he was "just a robot" All that matters is that he thinks its pretty darn cool. The eyes on his head light up but you can't see it to well in the daylight. Hope this gives you all a little Disney Magic.

fallfun08066-1.jpg

fauna

I didn't think it was possible for Wall*e to get any cuter. I was wrong! Really adorable and kudos to you - I know what kind of a time investment goes in to making a home made costume. Great job!

Sloan

yep, that's very cute

I have to say - that's very cute - both the kid and the costume - great job! Now, why did he not keep it on?

jessicaj

Original Poster
I have to say - that's very cute - both the kid and the costume - great job! Now, why did he not keep it on?

He wouldn't keep it on because it didn't take long for him to realize that he could sit in the wagon, with out the box on, and still get candy because his older sister would walk up to each door and say "Can I have one for my little brother too? He won't get out of the wagon!" So there he sat eating smarties, with a blanket on, all nice and warm while his sister walked up and down each block adorning her Giselle dress with high heals and all. What a little trooper she is. You can tell she loves her little brother! But boy do her feet hurt today. LOL

Jessica

jessicaj

Original Poster
Umm...did I miss Halloween? :lookaroun

Great job on the costume!

I know it's weird we do Trick-or-treating during the day and the Sunday before Halloween. It's so weird to me because as a kid we did it on Halloween and at night. But it still works and my kids don't know any different!

Thanks for all the compliments!!!!

WDWFREAK53

Hehe, I guess this goes with this thread.

I did some carving last night. Sorry for them being so dark.

Attachments

• Wall-E-02 (10-29-08).JPG
    Wall-E-02 (10-29-08).JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 3
  • EVE-01 (10-29-08).jpg
    EVE-01 (10-29-08).jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom