The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

@Cesar R M , I don't know if you saw, but I saw from 2 different sources this morning that rise of the resistance boarding passes are ending on September 23rd and it will be a standard standby queue. There's some question as to whether it is a permanent change or they are just trying it out, but I thought you should know that you may not have to try for a boarding group when you go.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Neither I, what makes a Monte Cristo so special?
GIF by Disney+

StarWarsGirl

Im just sitting here shaking my head lol.
I've also never been to a real concert before. If this one is nice in Hershey, I'll probably go to more up there. With having the free parking right there, it's just as easy (and probably safer) than going to Baltimore. And the tickets were cheaper than when I looked into going to their your when it was at Royal Farms Arena.

Cesar R M

Also, I used to have a poster of them on my bedroom wall growing up. I think Nick Jonas was probably my first celebrity crush, along with Zac Efron. They're both still hot. And they both can sing. 🤩
The Jonas Brothers were in THE MASKED SINGER earlier this year.
@Cesar R M , I don't know if you saw, but I saw from 2 different sources this morning that rise of the resistance boarding passes are ending on September 23rd and it will be a standard standby queue. There's some question as to whether it is a permanent change or they are just trying it out, but I thought you should know that you may not have to try for a boarding group when you go.
I just hope this isnt because they are shoving the damn genie+.
Also considering reliability issues. I hope its not a sh..show.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I've also never been to a real concert before. If this one is nice in Hershey, I'll probably go to more up there. With having the free parking right there, it's just as easy (and probably safer) than going to Baltimore. And the tickets were cheaper than when I looked into going to their your when it was at Royal Farms Arena.

Never ever? I've never been to one at an arena or stadium but I've been to a few at the local music venues before they all closed down years ago lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom