The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

Raccoons don't get holidays
Raccoons do get a special day and here it is:
INTERNATIONAL-RACCOON-DAY.jpg

wdwfan4ver

I came back from the Wisconsin State Fair. The Free bargain book was handy today. The free Bargain was some you had to given a printed sheet paper and give to the information center for the fair to get the Bargain Book.

I was given 2020 Fair tickets as 2019 Christmas gift. Those tickets are still good and the sheet of paper that shows you are supposed to get a free Bargain book.

I went with my younger brother. He was off today. I got 7 pieces of fudge for $12 instead of $18.00 due to Bargain book. I got my Cinnamon Roll with icing, Popcorn Shrimp, Deep-fried milk Way Bar on a stick, and Cedar Crest Ice Cream Sundae - Turtle Sundae without nuts. I did not have nuts because I follow doctors orders due to Kidney stones almost 9 years ago. The Popcorn Shrimp and Sundae were items that I saved a combined $4.25 from bargain book .

Me not having Cheese curds is a combination of things. The prices were not cheap and I limit myself how much dairy I eat a day. Back in my colleges days I developed a little bit of a problem with milk products. I am not completely lactose intolerance, but I just watch myself.

I had Powerade to drink multiple times. It more like muggy Florida weather at times

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

The Wisconsin State Fair did have a building that I think @Figgy1 might have been into. The Wisconsin Wine Garden Building. I did not go into the building, but I know there was signs for buying a glass wine, wine flight, and buy wine by the bottle.

There is a was a giant pretzel that I think James would have no problem eating in the Wisconsin products pavilion. As far as Cheese curds go, the prices were up to $10.00 at the fair.

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
The Wisconsin State did have a building that I think @Figgy1 might have been into. The Wisconsin Wine Garden Building. I did not go into the building, but I know there was signs for buying a glass wine, wine flight, and buy wine by the bottle.

There is a was a giant pretzel that I think James would have no problem eating in the Wisconsin products pavilion. As far as Cheese curds go, the prices were up to $10.00 at the fair.
Thank you for thinking of me and yes I would have loved to try the wine flights as trying local wines is something I try to do while traveling

In the Parks
Yes
Just got in from the new Suicide Squad film. A lot of fun & I look forward to watching it several more times in the future (I'm actually debating on seeing it a 2nd time in the theatre).

However, though I did love it, I still think I prefer James Gunn's Guardians films. There's something so sweet, optimistic, & charming about those films. The first Guardians helped cheer me up during a difficult stretch in life so it's a film I will always look fondly at. The new Suicide Squad is great but there's a darkness & mean-spirited nature to it (which is to be expected as its a film about villains) that didn't quite appeal to me the way the Guardians films did. Still, it's a great film & definitely worth a watch in the cinema (don't watch it on HBO Max - it deserves to be seen on the big screen).

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I came back from the Wisconsin State Fair. The Free bargain book was handy today. The free Bargain was some you had to given a printed sheet paper and give to the information center for the fair to get the Bargain Book.

I was given 2020 Fair tickets as 2019 Christmas gift. Those tickets are still good and the sheet of paper that shows you are supposed to get a free Bargain book.

I went with my younger brother. He was off today. I got 7 pieces of fudge for $12 instead of $18.00 due to Bargain book. I got my Cinnamon Roll with icing, Popcorn Shrimp, Deep-fried milk Way Bar on a stick, and Cedar Crest Ice Cream Sundae - Turtle Sundae without nuts. I did not have nuts because I follow doctors orders due to Kidney stones almost 9 years ago. The Popcorn Shrimp and Sundae were items that I saved a combined $4.25 from bargain book .

Me not having Cheese curds is a combination of things. The prices were not cheap and I limit myself how much dairy I eat a day. Back in my colleges days I developed a little bit of a problem with milk products. I am not completely lactose intolerance, but I just watch myself.

I had Powerade to drink multiple times. It more like muggy Florida weather at times
So, aside of the food, what is your second favorite attraction at the fair? (Haven't been to a fair in many years -- I used to like the animal exhibits, (4-H), etc. Also, does your fair have any of those fun carnie rides?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom