The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I think that celebrations of holidays is getting earlier and earlier, or maybe I just notice it more now. I'm not a fan of Halloween either, although my husband is, but the Halloween party was really fun the one time I was able to go. I like that they start in August now because I might actually be able to go again. Being a teacher going on vacation in September and October isn't really easy to do. Personally I prefer the Christmas party and usually take an extra day over Thanksgiving break so I can attend.

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No
I think that celebrations of holidays is getting earlier and earlier, or maybe I just notice it more now. I'm not a fan of Halloween either, although my husband is, but the Halloween party was really fun the one time I was able to go. I like that they start in August now because I might actually be able to go again. Being a teacher going on vacation in September and October isn't really easy to do. Personally I prefer the Christmas party and usually take an extra day over Thanksgiving break so I can attend.
I do like the October time at WDW, but for another reason and that is for the Food & Wine Festival. The Christmas Holiday and those decorations and everything that goes on during that time I prefer better than the Halloween time.

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No
Chicken nuggets and mini corn dogs...a turkey leg is a $15 upcharge...!!!!! :hungry::D:hilarious:
The size of those Turkey Legs I can see why they charge that outrageous price. The Chicken Nuggets and Mini Corn Dogs are something I have never explored and now that you have mentioned this, I never will.

jt04

Well, well. I see the toxic magical political forum finally devoured itself. Apparently.

Heh.

I'm always the last to discover such changes. The Mom must be saving huge on antacids.

donaldtoo

I thought you were quoting the prices of those items on a quick service. Shows how long it has been since I have gotten that sort of stuff. I am a very light eater in the parks for the most part.

Yes, we are usually light eaters at WDW, as well.
Juice and a fruit bar for breakfast, share QS meals for lunch and dinner, except for about 2 ADRs per weeklong trip.
Then, on our summer of 2012 and 2013 trips, we used my 50% CM discount (long story) for the DDP. We had a snack, a QS, and a sit down ADR dinner every single day. Just waaayyyyyyy too much food, especially with dessert at dinner...!!!!! 🤪🙃:hilarious:

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No
Can’t wait for my trip-digit summer temps to return...!!!!!!! :joyfull: :D :happy:
I am more a light breeze and 80 degrees person. Triple digits and humidity is not for me.

Welcome and what you don't eat my kids more than make up for at buffets:banghead:
Thank You, and I enjoy a nice light breakfast which consists of some sort of fruit as the fruit in Florida is usually always great and then I will at mid day grab also something light to tide me over like a salad or maybe just a Dole Whip. Then my main sit down meal in the evening either in the parks if we stay all day or at some resort restaurant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom