The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
So yesterday coming home from work - tow ride home

Today @ Kia - oh you have a faulty transmission.

I guess corporate has to decide whether or not I get a rental. I did get into a fender bender because of the snow but it shouldn't affect that right? Car is still under warranty.

Should have stuck with the overpriced Honda and Toyota
Wait, didn't you recently get that car?????? Paging @StarWarsGirl

Goofyernmost

I first tried escargot there when I was 15 - love it and get it there every trip we have time for it.
I will never live long enough to understand how anyone can actually swallow a slug in a shell. One of the mysteries of life I guess. I usually will try anything once, but everyone has to draw a line somewhere. Mine would be snails, oysters and clams. I've eaten frogs legs, pigs ears and tore the heads off those tiny red bugs in New Orleans to suck out the inner's. Even had Alligator Jambalaya, but no snails.

ImperfectPixie

I will never live long enough to understand how anyone can actually swallow a slug in a shell. One of the mysteries of life I guess. I usually will try anything once, but everyone has to draw a line somewhere. Mine would be snails, oysters and clams. I've eaten frogs legs, pigs ears and tore the heads off those tiny red bugs in New Orleans to suck out the inner's. Even had Alligator Jambalaya, but no snails.
They taste like mushrooms with garlic sauce, but chewier.

For me the shells are just a novelty thing. (Sometimes they're pretty though.)

Lilofan

I tried escargot 1x in my life. It was on the Disney Wonder and I ordered all the appetizers on the menu ( 7 ) of them to make a full course meal. One of them was escargot and my mouth and breath smelled like garlic for the rest of the night.

Cesar R M

55? holy crap, those prices are approaching deluxe dinning prices!
I'd rather pay 20-30 USD more to get to California Grill than sit on a lousy breakfast just because of characters XD

*edit*
Wait, I finally managed to check the second image.. That includes Entrees like the prime rib? hmm...

Cesar R M

So yesterday coming home from work - tow ride home

Today @ Kia - oh you have a faulty transmission.

I guess corporate has to decide whether or not I get a rental. I did get into a fender bender because of the snow but it shouldn't affect that right? Car is still under warranty.

Should have stuck with the overpriced Honda and Toyota
It seems @StarWarsGirl was right again..
See @King Raccoon 77 ? Those Hondas are good at something XD

Figgy1

Premium Member
55? holy crap, those prices are approaching deluxe dinning prices!
I'd rather pay 20-30 USD more to get to California Grill than sit on a lousy breakfast just because of characters XD

*edit*
Wait, I finally managed to check the second image.. That includes Entrees like the prime rib? hmm...
That could be hit or miss depending on how it's prepared. Seeing it with something on it can be a bad sign until reviews are in. Good beef should be able to speak for itself

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom