The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Searching for a document I found this. Disney confirmation for my DD first trip to WDW.

PO back then is now the French Quarter and Riverside was Dixie Landings. PO had the best Table Service restaurant. (Still there so I keep dreaming)

CCE8D010-D8BD-4752-9691-3D0C3AE6643B.jpeg

StarWarsGirl

When my DD was trying to pick a model of SUV and narrowed it down to a few she called her insurance and was told Nissan would be the high end in premiums. She landed on A Subaru Forester which also was the cheapest to insure
I had one as a rental one time. It was fine, better than when I had the Altima, which I absolutely loathed.

Apparently Civics are expensive to insure because they tend to get stolen (good to know...) but I don't pay anywhere near the average rate to insure the Civic.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hurray! Our fave WDW bartender, Julie from the Tune-In Lounge, has been called back to WDW starting in early March!

She had been furloughed for a long time, and then finally let go at the end of December. She will be working at Blizzard Beach, so I guess now we have to go there lol.

Hoping this means they are calling more CMs back.

Tony, this is outstanding! Very happy for Julie, and all her fans. :inlove:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Veggies are nice colors.

But I'm more impressed with how your stove is so clean and tidy. I don't know how you do it! :p
I use nothing but the "approved" cleaning items for my stove and my lines on it are already fading and it never looks perfectly clean:( I'm seriously thinking the next stove should be induction because they supposedly can stand up to more abuse

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I use nothing but the "approved" cleaning items for my stove and my lines on it are already fading and it never looks perfectly clean:( I'm seriously thinking the next stove should be induction because they supposedly can stand up to more abuse

When I clean my stove (well, sort of clean it once in a while ... :p ) I just use whatever is around, like dishwashing liquid, or Formula 409, if I have it. Also, I don't have a flat cooktop like you and 93boomer. I have those individual grid things for the electric burners. I can guarantee that yours looks a lot cleaner than mine! :D

Also, an induction stove? What the heck is that? :jawdrop:

Figgy1

Premium Member
When I clean my stove (well, sort of clean it once in a while ... :p ) I just use whatever is around, like dishwashing liquid, or Formula 409, if I have it. Also, I don't have a flat cooktop like you and 93boomer. I have those individual grid things for the electric burners. I can guarantee that yours looks a lot cleaner than mine! :D

Also, an induction stove? What the heck is that? :jawdrop:
https://www.thespruceeats.com/what-...r electric cooktops can't make the same claim. I have 2 induction "burners", they are spotless even though the guys have used them, one is currently in dh's snack area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom