The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I spent part of the day sorting deliveries. My canning jar lids finally arrivived

O.k. This is bizarre, in this new update of the system here. I was going to respond to Figgy's post, but then changed my mind.

Problem is, there is no way for me to delete her post above, when I changed my mind. I hit the back button, and delete and her post still is in my post here. Anyone know how to delete it (for future reference)?

I know that prior to the system update, that if you were in a draft post of your own, and then decided to delete the other person's post within it, it was easy to do.

FutureCEO

*File this under fun/cool stuff you miss when you drive the main roads. ;)*
Finally drove my ol’ country back road on the way home again today too.
I think I’ve posted this before, but, this house in the neighborhood I go through, after the back road, has these hedges...I think they may have a thing for the Mad Tea Party...!!!!! :hilarious:

View attachment 500673

I'll take it.

Edit: I take that back. This is my future house. Only if it wasn't in California and $6 million.

Last edited:

Songbird76

I'll take it.

Edit: I take that back. This is my future house. Only if it wasn't in California and $6 million.
I love the exterior! It's gorgeous, but man the inside is in desperate need of some color! White walls, white cupboards, white bookcases, white and grey furniture...it looks so cold. There's no warmth to it at all! It needs some character. It looks like a museum...everything screams "look, but don't touch!" It doesn't invite you to come in and get comfortable. But heck, if you have that kind of money, you can invest in some paint or more comfy furniture.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom