The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
See, the problem is I need it to go out at the hips and in at the waist. I just tried on a pair of shorts from when I was in high school. Loose at the waist, tight in the hips. This one brand from JC Penney is the only one I've found that fits properly.

I ordered three more pairs just in case.

Story of my life. Shirts...fine in the stomach, tight across the chest. Or fine across the chest, loose everywhere else. Jeans...have to order Levi's curvy short jeans off of Amazon. Leggings...must order a size up and capri or cropped.

I also need Macy's to never ever close because of their huge online petites department.
Don't laugh Walmart has one with an elastic inside the waistband, you can pull them in:joyfull:

wdwfan4ver

And, the stupid continues...
Our Governor ordered all bars closed at noon today, and restaurants back down to 50% from 75%...what part of “pandemic” don’t some people get...?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :facepalm::bored:
Your state has that, but I think that state of Wisconsin is going to get the same problems are your state soon. Wisconsin does not the population of your state or Florida, but there are signs of problems starting.

The state of Wisconsin announced is allowing restaurants and bars to reach 50 percent capacity on July 1st. That is usually not a problem, but not in this case.

The problem is the the cases of Coronavirus in the 20 to 29 age group are increasing in Wisconsin. I got that information from the local media in Wisconsin.

Wisconsin reach 500 in a day for the first time since May. The percentage of cases being positive was a full point higher than in any previous weeks. People in the media having point to that 20 to 29 age group.

Increasing the percentage of capacity in bars and restaurants at a time when cases are starting increasing is asking for trouble at this point.

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

I own 3 items that button at the front and fit both at the chest and waist. None came ready made:D
giphy.gif

StarWarsGirl

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom