The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Had to put this beast down on Monday afternoon. We took her to the vet about 3 weeks ago because she was weak and had a hard time getting up, come to find out she had arthritis in her back. She was fine for about a week when her back gave out again. She couldn't stand up on her own without help, and on sunday/monday she would walk around and then fall. To go from being fine to completely downhill in a matter of weeks broke my heart. She survived everything, from her seizures to her stomach issues (which almost killed her had she not pulled through), but I guess this time it was too much.

Sorry for you loss.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Had to put this beast down on Monday afternoon. We took her to the vet about 3 weeks ago because she was weak and had a hard time getting up, come to find out she had arthritis in her back. She was fine for about a week when her back gave out again. She couldn't stand up on her own without help, and on sunday/monday she would walk around and then fall. To go from being fine to completely downhill in a matter of weeks broke my heart. She survived everything, from her seizures to her stomach issues (which almost killed her had she not pulled through), but I guess this time it was too much.

I just read your post, and am so sorry about the sad news. Such a beautiful dog. Heartbreaking . . . :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom