The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Had to put this beast down on Monday afternoon. We took her to the vet about 3 weeks ago because she was weak and had a hard time getting up, come to find out she had arthritis in her back. She was fine for about a week when her back gave out again. She couldn't stand up on her own without help, and on sunday/monday she would walk around and then fall. To go from being fine to completely downhill in a matter of weeks broke my heart. She survived everything, from her seizures to her stomach issues (which almost killed her had she not pulled through), but I guess this time it was too much.
So sorry. 😕

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Had to put this beast down on Monday afternoon. We took her to the vet about 3 weeks ago because she was weak and had a hard time getting up, come to find out she had arthritis in her back. She was fine for about a week when her back gave out again. She couldn't stand up on her own without help, and on sunday/monday she would walk around and then fall. To go from being fine to completely downhill in a matter of weeks broke my heart. She survived everything, from her seizures to her stomach issues (which almost killed her had she not pulled through), but I guess this time it was too much.
So sorry to hear this 😥

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of your family member. Losing a beloved dog is one of the worst pains in life. My thoughts are with you and your family.

93boomer

Premium Member
Awww very sorry! We went through that 3 years ago next week with our kitty. 😟

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Update on Fans vs. AC:

May's bill came out. There were two weeks of May we would have run the AC, but our electric bill was at winter month usage levels. This month that only saved us approx. $25 (we were not in this house in May of last year, so I'm making an educated estimate), but each window fan is only $35 so that's almost paid one of them off!

It's 87* right now and still really comfortable in the house. The fan I like finally came back in stock so I've got three arriving Monday and a return label ready for the cheap knockoff they sent instead. Crossing my fingers the good ones come on Monday, LOL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom