The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I don't have that problem.

My barber said if his barbershop is shutdown, he is allowed by the city to give haircuts located in his driveway.

Wow -- that's an interesting rule by your city. This week, barber shops and hair salons can open in my state. (Prior to that, if they were caught ignoring shutdown rules either onsite or off-site, they could be either fined, and/or fined and lose their license.) My state was a very high Covid-19 area, so rules here may have been stricter than some other states.

epcotisbest

@21stamps After reading more about the Jeep and the Kuat, I have changed my mind regarding the Swagman rack for your Jeep.
I don't think you would be happy with the Swagman in the long run. It is a basic, lighter weight carrier that works for us just fine and we really like it.
It would probably look out of place on your big Jeep and it looks like you need one that will easily swivel or fold out of the way of the rear hatch and the Swagman won't do that.
Again, the one I recommended works great for us on our Toyota, but I am not sure you would be happy with it on a big Jeep.
Dig a little in your purse and go ahead and get what you really want instead of settling for something lighter and might be out of place. Or, wait a little longer until you can justify the price. That is my new opinion.
You bought the Jeep, and particularly that model Jeep because I'm guessing the rugged, heavy duty design appealed to you. The Swagman is the opposite of rugged, heavy duty. It is more like basic, functional and practical, like the Toyota, which is very opposite of a Jeep.

MySmallWorldof4

An old “Covid Boy”...no, there’s no song/album in that, just hair I haven’t had this long in decades...!!!!! :D:hilarious:

View attachment 473575
Yep. As I said a bunch of pages back, my son could be a member of The Beach Boys, Monkees, or The Beetles right now.
Also found out from my neighbor that the owner of the salon we use will fire any of the hairdressers who give haircuts at homes. What a tyrant.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
@dryerlintfan My heart is breaking for your downtown area.

What is going on there? Protests? Riots? I haven't been home or on technology until now, we went to the Arboretum again.

We got rerouted through St. Paul Mn today and while it hasn't seen what Minneapolis has it was still really sad to see so many businesses and houses boarded an blocked off. It was sad to see pleas written on the boards like "community owned business remember we stand with you" and stuff like that in case looters/rioters come. :(

Figgy1

Premium Member
What is going on there? Protests? Riots? I haven't been home or on technology until now, we went to the Arboretum again.

We got rerouted through St. Paul Mn today and while it hasn't seen what Minneapolis has it was still really sad to see so many businesses and houses boarded an blocked off. It was sad to see pleas written on the boards like "community owned business remember we stand with you" and stuff like that in case looters/rioters come. :(
I can't answer here. There's quite a bit of talk about down in the politics section. I like the talk of @BuddyThomas's cat better

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom