The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

So a coworker of mine added me to a Target team member Facebook group the other day and some of the posts/replies are mindboggling. One person (who I dont think actually works at Target, they were just added) actually said they will take their business elsewhere because they dont want to wear masks while shopping at Target because they, in their words, like to breathe. The irony in that? The person also says their job requires them to wear a mask at all times.

Beats Oklahoma where people were being threatened with violence...stay classy America.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Are they in Maryland? If so, do they not realize it's not optional here in any store?

Also, if you do the drive up pickup, then you don't have to get out of your car and you don't have to wear a mask... it's great for those of us who were running out of M&Ms and who have a serious addiction.

Looks like they're in Texas and it's apparently not optional in Targets in that state as well.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Are they in Maryland? If so, do they not realize it's not optional here in any store?

Also, if you do the drive up pickup, then you don't have to get out of your car and you don't have to wear a mask... it's great for those of us who were running out of M&Ms and who have a serious addiction.

Also, YOURE one of the ones that needs one bag and we have to go and get it...😠😂

SteveBrickNJ

The like because at least we know and have time to plan. I haven't had the heart to tell the boys no pool this summer and no stops at the shore or lakes. James has figured it out but he's not letting on to his brother yet
You can't give up on the shore for July.
I want to be optimistic that life will be safe by July.
Do you share any optimism with me?

BuddyThomas

Just a quick hello to @BuddyThomas . Thinking of you and Phil, while you and your fellow NYers are patiently waiting for the # of new cases to drop further. Thinking of you, too, @figmentfan423 and your family while NJ's numbers are also still very high.
Thanks for the nice wishes. Hope you are well too. Things could be worse at our place. 😜
2AEAD9AC-DE8B-4048-8788-0FCF9C9DCE81.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom