The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

The radiation from them is supposed to be very dangerous. Many people living near them where they have recently been put up have complained about getting very strong headaches and other issues. There have been other things said as well about wildlife.
Honestly, I wouldn’t want to live near a 5G tower.
Yeah, no.

5g emits very little radiation. If anything, it's less likely to cause problems than previous generations, and I can explain why. 5G is 100x faster than 4g, and thousands of times faster than previous generations. Faster wavelengths can't travel as far. They have to put more of them out there, and most of the time, you're not even going to realize they're there. They'll be disguised as trees, in buildings, in stadiums, etc. They'll be everywhere, you won't know they're there. Because they're in buildings and they're disguised as plants, the impact to wildlife is minimal. Studies done on rats have shown less impact than previous generations (ie 4g).

Regardless, coronavirus was caused by a virus. Not by 5g. Germ theory has been around for over a century now; why are people being stupid?

StarWarsGirl

B is starting to have online classes. His school issued laptops for the students to bring home. I tried to get the video chat started for him. Well, I turned it on, and his microphone wasn't working and the video was upside down. 🤦 I know how to fix it, but I'd need admin privileges, which I don't have.

He did the meeting on my mom's iPad. Homeschooling life...

Goofyernmost

The radiation from them is supposed to be very dangerous. Many people living near them where they have recently been put up have complained about getting very strong headaches and other issues. There have been other things said as well about wildlife.
Honestly, I wouldn’t want to live near a 5G tower.
While I'm sure the 5G Towers come with their own set of negative side effects, I think it is pretty much a stretch to blame Coronavirus on them. Just carrying your phone probable exposes you to more radiation then those do. Phones you put right up against your face.

Songbird76

B is starting to have online classes. His school issued laptops for the students to bring home. I tried to get the video chat started for him. Well, I turned it on, and his microphone wasn't working and the video was upside down. 🤦 I know how to fix it, but I'd need admin privileges, which I don't have.

He did the meeting on my mom's iPad. Homeschooling life...
My cousin is a teacher and he had a video class this morning. His fiance went down stairs in her shorts and asked if he had the class this morning. He said yes, she says "Then I guess I better go put some pants on" ....while he was in the class. All his students saw her and you couldn't tell she was wearing shorts apparently. :hilarious: :hilarious:

donaldtoo

DWifey was given’ our pups some dog treats a bit ago out of a box of Milkbone with dog names on them. This (below) was the name of the male of our last set of black labs. DWifey promptly went searchin’ through the rest of the box lookin’ for an “Abbey”, which was the name of our female...!!!!! :hilarious:

2D1CC19A-8CEE-4E88-8224-7FE6C0972468.jpeg

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Speaking of walgreens
I wonder if there is an story that sells Kitchens of India packages and ships internationally.
I can't believe Ebay has very little offers and they all come from England???
Amazon does not ship them to Mexico...
And the Mexican stores have it stupidly overpriced ( a 150 pesos package cost 800 each one here)

The only store that I found that sold online and cheap, its pretty much a scam with thousands of ppl complaining they do not even have 5% stock of what they claim they have in store (herbspro.com)

MySmallWorldof4

While I'm sure the 5G Towers come with their own set of negative side effects, I think it is pretty much a stretch to blame Coronavirus on them. Just carrying your phone probable exposes you to more radiation then those do. Phones you put right up against your face.
I wasn't blaming the corona virus on 5 G. I know that you don't think I said that, I was just discussing what some people think about 5 G.

StarWarsGirl

The greater danger with phones is less the radiation and probably that we don't clean them enough and then, as you said stick them right up against our face with all those germs.

21stamps

So, last night my family decided to watch Onward on Disney+. I have been debating about whether or not I wanted to watch it because of the fiasco with the Vanicorn Artist, but decided since we already pay for Disney+, I'm not giving them any extra money by watching it there. I had heard it was coming out April 3rd. We sit down in front of the TV, but we can't find Onward. I did a search, and it came up with no results. So DH and A decided to watch some Star Wars stuff while E and I came upstairs to watch Girl Meets World. We get on my computer, and the banner across the top is for Onward. WHAT? Why could I find it on the laptop, but it wasn't on the TV?

So I have been wanting to watch Flight of the Navigator for ages, but it's not on the Dutch Disney+. We thought maybe the Windscribe was working and we were pulling in the American Disney+, so we did a search for it, but it wasn't there...it really was the Dutch site, but for some reason the TV has different stuff.

So, I was wondering, would someone in the US look and see if you have all the old Parent Trap movies? The sequels? I loved those as a kid, but our Disney+ doesn't have them. I'm just curious if you do. Thanks!

We do have both Parent Trap movies, I think.

T and I watched Onward a few nights ago, it was really good! That’s funny that you mentioned Flight of the Navigator, I loved that movie as a kid, told T that it’s next on our list.

What may sound shocking here-
I have never seen Avatar, and really don’t have an interest, but I’m sure we’ll eventually get to that one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom