The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

We avoided that one based on what advice was given here, but we did go on Smuggler's Run (and plan to again) which was a little choppy. Avoiding A.S.S though.
I think if you could do Smuggler's, you'll be fine on RotR. It's very smooth. There's one slight drop, but that's it. It's otherwise very smooth. It uses the trackless design, so the biggest thing is you don't know which way you're going, but it doesn't jerk you.

StarWarsGirl

Wandering into General discussion like...
rumple-hell.gif

93boomer

Premium Member

KBLovedDisney

Speaking of work....

Just reached out to one of my bosses and requested to get taken off a project.

Reason?

I can't get answers from the *cough* previous owner of said project, like this person just said, "Here. Take it." and then forgot that I was going to have questions.

My biggest pet peeve in life is being left in the dark, and I got massively left in the darkening void of space.

images

Cesar R M

Speaking of work....

Reason?

I can't get answers from the *cough* previous owner of said project, like this person just said, "Here. Take it." and then forgot that I was going to have questions.

My biggest pet peeve in life is being left in the dark, and I got massively left in the darkening void of space.

images
urggh, thisssss!
I'm like this as well. I hate being surprised or being keep in the dark. then expect me to investigate everything by myself when its outside my range.

Last edited:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
What about the sing along or BATB?

We use one for a Sing-along earlier in the day. We had TSMM but the last minute additions to the trip I had to give those up so we can wait in line for it together 😂😂 we have to get to the park at rope drop to try for a boarding group, so i don't have any expectation we'll make it that late, so the other shows are out too. It's no problem though, we've got a fun day planned for my little Princess Vader 😂😂

StarWarsGirl

Speaking of work....

Reason?

images
Mine is other people. Stupid people and rude people. Can't decide which is worse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom