The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

Our middle school students went on their snow tubing reward field trip today. They had fun, but one ended up with a concussion. But no broken bones this year.
When I was in Middle school, there was no snow related field trips. The only winter related field trips I were back When I was in elementary school.

The city I live in has an indoor ice skating rink and that was where I went in Grade school. The only problem was I sucked very bad at ice skating:(. I had very bad balance and I felled down about 6 or 7 times in a 10 to 15 minute time frame with me landing on my knees.

Tubing or sledding field trips did not happen where I went to school. The only sledding I went was at a hill area my younger brother and I went as a kids.

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
When I was in Middle school, there was no snow related field trips. The only winter related field trips I were back When I was in elementary school.

The city I live in has an indoor ice skating rink and that was where I went in Grade school. The only problem was I sucked very bad at ice skating:(. I had very bad balance and I felled down about 6 or 7 times in a 10 to 15 minute time frame with me landing on my knees.

Tubing or sledding fields did not happen where I went to school. The only sledding I went was at a hill area my younger brother and I went as a kids.

When I was a kid we only had the one sledding hill. But I guess this snow tubing place has been around for 50 years, they are having a big celebration in a couple weeks according to the signs in their chalet. The snow tube park is neat and well run, with tow ropes for each hill, so no lugging the tube up the hill. The hills tend to get icy in the afternoon with all the tubes and that's when the accidents happen. I thought we got out of their accident free this year but I guess not.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I remember a discussion I believe with @dryerlintfan a few weeks back. A good read

I can't read because i don't have a subscription, but I've been tracking my temperature every morning and night and I'm averaging a pretty steady 96.0*. I was down to 94* for a few days but i seem to tend to sit at 96.0*

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Twitter:
Is it wrong that I still have my Christmas tree and decorations up? I keep telling everyone that I really love the decorations and don't want to take them away, when in reality...its a HUGE job and I'm lazy

🤷‍♀️

5:07 PM · Jan 22, 2020·Twitter Web App

Gabe1

I can't read because i don't have a subscription, but I've been tracking my temperature every morning and night and I'm averaging a pretty steady 96.0*. I was down to 94* for a few days but i seem to tend to sit at 96.0*

I've been 97 as long as I can remember. When I was 98.6 I already had a fever.

Try this link and see if it lets you read, it is a good article.

SteveBrickNJ

I had to chuckle a bit too...I knew you have a DD similar in age to our oldest DD, have a SonIL, and a granddoggie...but, then again, I’m also the guy who thought your pop lived in Arizona...!!!!! :hilarious:
Maybe @SteveBrickNJ is thinkin’ of @MouseDreaming too...?!!! 🤔:cyclops:;):)
Thank you for that kind sir. I clicked on MouseDreaming's user name and the last "activity" or post was Jan. 9th.
Is @MouseDreaming the poster I "talked" to on this thread about her daughter in the Marching Band? I bet that's her....and the very person I was struggling to identify this morning!

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Twitter:
Is it wrong that I still have my Christmas tree and decorations up? I keep telling everyone that I really love the decorations and don't want to take them away, when in reality...its a HUGE job and I'm lazy

🤷‍♀️

5:07 PM · Jan 22, 2020·Twitter Web App

My parents takes their Christmas tree and indoor decorations down in late January of each year. Keep in mind, my parents Christmas tree is artificial.

I took my decorations down during the weekend along with the artificial tree.

donaldtoo

Thank you for that kind sir. I clicked on MouseDreaming's user name and the last "activity" or post was Jan. 9th.
Is @MouseDreaming the poster I "talked" to on this thread about her daughter in the Marching Band? I bet that's her....and the very person I was struggling to identify this morning!

No problem, sir...!!! :)
Still not sure, but, @MouseDreaming is the only other parent on this thread I could think of in that regard. Most of the rest of us seem to have kiddos that are either younger or older than the HS graduation age range.

Gabe1

Blurg I am old but MouseDreaming has 2 kids that are far apart in age like mine, like 5 or 6 years maybe? Her oldest is in college and I believe he was the Marching Band kid. I thought her DD was a Pom. Oh boy I could be wrong and memory failing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom