The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I almost got my dining room completely cleaned today after cleaning everything including behind and under everything. The curtains are in the washer and I'll iron and hang them back up tomorrow:joyfull:

Behind and under furniture? You mean you even moved around things? Washed curtains, and will iron and hang up today? That's advanced cleaning and nothing I can relate to. :jawdrop: :p

MinnieM123

Premium Member
What does an informal interview mean (to dress up) after you wore a suit jacket to your first one? Cause I only have the one suit jacket 🤣🤣

Round 3 of interviews. First was on the phone which is basically an interview.

I always go conservative to be on the safe side. Not familiar with the informal interview designation, but I have been on call-back interviews before (up to 3); and because I wasn't positive about the person that I'd be seeing, I stayed with a suit. In your case, IMO, wear the suit jacket, tailored shirt (tie optional), and a nice pair of pants (traditional dark, or even khaki).

Best of luck to you.

FutureCEO

I always go conservative to be on the safe side. Not familiar with the informal interview designation, but I have been on call-back interviews before (up to 3); and because I wasn't positive about the person that I'd be seeing, I stayed with a suit. In your case, IMO, wear the suit jacket, tailored shirt (tie optional), and a nice pair of pants (traditional dark, or even khaki).

Best of luck to you.

This is at a hotel. I already met with the HR and Finance director (HR was a suit jacket and Finance was casual) and now I'm meeting with the GM.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
This is first for me I actually did my Christmas cards yesterday out of boredom --stuck in the house --cold windy and raining. My usual MO is wait till the last minute. Am I alone ?

Mine are all done and addressed and waiting on the counter for a respectable time frame to actually mail. I got them done last weekend.

We still have four cards that A needs to hand make which we'll do this weekend. My ex's family doesn't need pictures of me and A, which is what's on our cards, so I thought A could make them cards and then I can print some pictures of A to include in them.

MySmallWorldof4

This is first for me I actually did my Christmas cards yesterday out of boredom --stuck in the house --cold windy and raining. My usual MO is wait till the last minute. Am I alone ?
I used to get them out after Thanksgiving, but the last couple of year it has been the week before Christmas. My list has also gotten much shorter. If I haven’t received a card from someone in the previous 2 years, I no longer send a card. I do want to know though how long everyone keeps Christmas cards around after the holiday is over. I wait a week and then throw them out.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I used to get them out after Thanksgiving, but the last couple of year it has been the week before Christmas. My list has also gotten much shorter. If I haven’t received a card from someone in the previous 2 years, I no longer send a card. I do want to know though how long everyone keeps Christmas cards around after the holiday is over. I wait a week and then throw them out.

I typically leave them up until I take down all the Christmas decorations, and then I recycle them. So usually January 1st.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom