The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

Guess you weren’t on this thread last Tuesday then. Some of us were all going nuts over it. I got it free from Verizon as well. My family has not watched regular tv since. Dh and I did watch an episode of Psyche on Amazon Prime though last night. 🙂

I'm still watching the Crown. It's only taking me months though I did watch four episodes this weekend where I got up to the Nazi funeral scene.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
When you realize you have issues...View attachment 426293

I'm wait to see the movie on Thursday until I listen to the soundtrack, but I have no doubt I'll be downloading it once I get home. Oh and I just bought our tickets to see the Broadway version of Frozen. It will be in Minneapolis in May,so we have to wait until May but I'm exited about see it!

StarWarsGirl

I'm wait to see the movie on Thursday until I listen to the soundtrack, but I have no doubt I'll be downloading it once I get home. Oh and I just bought our tickets to see the Broadway version of Frozen. It will be in Minneapolis in May,so we have to wait until May but I'm exited about see it!
I have no firm plans to see the movie. My aunt from South Carolina is coming in on Friday night, so I have to grab her from the airport, then the next day I'm driving her up to PA so she can visit with her grandkids, so I'll probably stop up and see them and my grandma some. I was thinking maybe Black Friday with my mom; I have my weird work schedule that day where I get the afternoon off but have to work that evening, so we could go during the day.

I'm jealous that Frozen Broadway is coming to you guys. We don't get it this season unfortunately. Of course, my Mom and I saw Hamilton in July, we're seeing Aladdin the day before Thanksgiving, and Wicked in March, so I really can't complain. Hopefully it will come next season.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I have no firm plans to see the movie. My aunt from South Carolina is coming in on Friday night, so I have to grab her from the airport, then the next day I'm driving her up to PA so she can visit with her grandkids, so I'll probably stop up and see them and my grandma some. I was thinking maybe Black Friday with my mom; I have my weird work schedule that day where I get the afternoon off but have to work that evening, so we could go during the day.

I'm jealous that Frozen Broadway is coming to you guys. We don't get it this season unfortunately. Of course, my Mom and I saw Hamilton in July, we're seeing Aladdin the day before Thanksgiving, and Wicked in March, so I really can't complain. Hopefully it will come next season.

I'm jealous that you are seeing Aladdin. It was by us last year and I thought about going and then decided not too. I regret it and if I have the opportunity I will be going to see it for sure. Wicked is a really good musical. We had Hamilton by us last year too but the tickets were much more than both of wanted to spend at the time. There were bargain tickets available on Wednesdays but that doesn't work with hubs schedule as it is church and confirmation on that day. I'll catch it some day.

I did have the opportunity to see Frozen II this past Wednesday but I decided to be responsible and not skip work for it. I do kind of regret being responsible! Don't worry you won't get any spoilers from me.

Cesar R M

Hey guys, It seems that Amazon finally blocked the workaround to buy US itunes cards (Before you could buy Amazon's recharge, then to itunes cards).

Anyone can help me get a 25 USD itunes gift card code?
I can pay back via Paypal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom