The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Utility companies annual Holiday Cookie book came out this year. It has 38 recipes with them having cookies, bars, balls, and 1 Holiday S'mores recipe. It does not have any fruitcake recipes unlike the the holiday cookie books did back in the 20th century. It is a free PDF file download.

Here is a link to the 2019 Holiday cookie book: https://www.we-energies.com/recipes/cookiebookarchive/cookiebook2019.pdf

Oh, that is wonderful! :happy: What a great idea, that a utility company puts out that holiday cookie recipe book. Think I'll make one of those options, at some point before Christmas. When I do, I'll let you know which one. :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Oh, that is wonderful! :happy: What a great idea, that a utility company puts out that holiday cookie recipe book. Think I'll make one of those options, at some point before Christmas. When I do, I'll let you know which one. :)
That's a lovely sentiment but for the safety of your, your dh, Jack and the greater Boston area please find a nice bakery and pass the cookies off as your own;)

wdwfan4ver

I know my mom mentioned that she will using a recipe this year for Christmas cookies, but will do some other cookies in the cookie book outside of Christmas.

The catch is my mom does not want to my dad to bake cookies. My dad is great at baking pies and bread, but be careful of him doing cookies. The cookies tend to be dark on the bottom due him thinking they needed more time in the oven.

wdwfan4ver

Ok detour to room to get extra layer. It is quite windy and chilly. Wind chill in 50s. Yeah I know it’s colder elsewhere but no sun makes it cooler here. It’s actually warmer at home right now😱
That sounds warm compare to what I deal with in early December of 2010 at WDW. WDW had record lows at night with them in the high 20s/lows 30s at the time. The only thing that was missing was snow and it actually was more warmer at Wisconsin at the time.

wdwfan4ver

I did go out to eat tonight at Supper club due to celebrating mom's birthday. I had Cream of Chicken soup, 8 oz. Filet Mignon, onion shreds, french fries and schaum torte.

My parents said the food was better than it was at the Yachtsman Steakhouse. Booth of my parents had steak and my younger brother had roast duck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom