The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I'm totally torn. We're celebrating Thanksgiving over the weekend not on the actual holiday so I'm thinking about going out shopping on "Black "Friday. I cannot tell you how much I hate that it's been moved to the actual holiday but James need jeans. Decisions, decisions:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Check Amazon and Prime Now for what you want as well. Two years ago I was going to go on Turkey Day to get a Dyson vacuum from Target, and my ex found it on Prime Now for the same sale price. They delivered it Thanksgiving morning and we were able to enjoy our meal with no problems.

Also make sure to check store ads. Meijer runs black friday sales from Thanksgiving through the weekend but they have different things they sell each day. For example, they used to have carters (kids and baby) clothing buy one get two free on Black Friday, but last year I missed out because they moved that sale to Thursday.

I almost always do Black Friday shopping because I can get things like buy one get one free windshield wipers, and it's a good time to stock up on socks and underwear

StarWarsGirl

Check Amazon and Prime Now for what you want as well. Two years ago I was going to go on Turkey Day to get a Dyson vacuum from Target, and my ex found it on Prime Now for the same sale price. They delivered it Thanksgiving morning and we were able to enjoy our meal with no problems.

Also make sure to check store ads. Meijer runs black friday sales from Thanksgiving through the weekend but they have different things they sell each day. For example, they used to have carters (kids and baby) clothing buy one get two free on Black Friday, but last year I missed out because they moved that sale to Thursday.

I almost always do Black Friday shopping because I can get things like buy one get one free windshield wipers, and it's a good time to stock up on socks and underwear
I've spent way too much on Amazon on Black Friday in recent years...

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I wondered about that but while watching Wheeler Dealers yesterday, I heard them call it the Bonnet. I figured being British and all they would know, so I took it as a learning moment. Apparently, I was being deceived. I will fix that.
Bonnet at the front
Boot at the back
So trunk and hood i believe in your crazy made up language šŸ˜‰

StarWarsGirl

Not even on black fridays for me. We're good drones making Bezos richer by the minute XD
I don't even wanna think about how much money I spend with them...the Kindle Paperwhite, the cat food, the cat litter, my Prime membership, and now my parents' default for when they're looking for something is to check Amazon...we're in a sad state really.

StarWarsGirl

Not even on black fridays for me. We're good drones making Bezos richer by the minute XD
My dad tried to say he was going to charge me a few per box per Amazon delivery. I said, "Oh, that's fine Dad. I'll just change the password to the Amazon account since I've been letting you use my Prime membership."

Needless to say, the fee never happened and the password has remained the same.

MySmallWorldof4

I don't even wanna think about how much money I spend with them...the Kindle Paperwhite, the cat food, the cat litter, my Prime membership, and now my parents' default for when they're looking for something is to check Amazon...we're in a sad state really.
And I somehow end up on Amazon too much. I ordered black sweatpants for one of my kids today. I intended to buy from Target, but the reviews on theirs weren't good, so I went to Amazon. They had what I needed and for $`12.

StarWarsGirl

Watched most of the pathetic first quarter and then I decided to go to sleep. I don't know how much longer he stayed up. I even forgot to ask how they did this morning. Well, I figured from your post that they lost. šŸ™„
On field brawl...

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Watched most of the pathetic first quarter and then I decided to go to sleep. I don't know how much longer he stayed up. I even forgot to ask how they did this morning. Well, I figured from your post that they lost. šŸ™„

They lost and there was a crazy fight at the end that got one player suspended for life. It's all anyone is talking about at the office

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom