The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

Target is soooo much better here. Walmart is terrible. Amazon is best. 😁
I find it the opposite. Here Walmart is spotless, floors are high gloss with a number of self checkouts and at least two or three of the manned ones open. Target only has three self serve and one human operated checkout. I like Target OK, but, I don't see any improvement over Walmart around here.

StarWarsGirl

I find it the opposite. Here Walmart is spotless, floors are high gloss with a number of self checkouts and at least two or three of the manned ones open. Target only has three self serve and one human operated checkout. I like Target OK, but, I don't see any improvement over Walmart around here.
I think even if they were better here, I'd still pick Target. If there's one company in the world that I absolutely hate, it would be Walmart. Well, Walmart and Comcast.

MySmallWorldof4

I hate our Walmarts sooo much.

Both the one near where my college is and the one near work always are such a mess, the workers are completely rude, and you get a lot of people up from the city, so they don't exactly feel as safe. It's a world of difference walking into Target, and Walmart is just about the only store in this area where I won't shop because I don't feel quite safe.

Even Walmarts not in this area that I've gone too, I walk in and it's like, "Ugh, Walmart, get me out of here." That and every time I've had to shop there, I feel like their stuff is just cheap in quality compared to Target. I'd rather spend a little more and go to Target.

That, and we all know buying groceries at Walmart vs. a grocery store does not save money. Right? Right???
Actually the Walmart by me is not so bad. The grocery area usually has fresh fruit and vegetables and the organics are cheaper than at Giant (our local supermarket, aka Martin’s, aka Stop N’ Shop). I will say that they are starting to reduce the pantry organic items and I am not happy about that. We usually shop at both Walmart and Giant.

StarWarsGirl

Actually the Walmart by me is not so bad. The grocery area usually has fresh fruit and vegetables and the organics are cheaper than at Giant (our local supermarket, aka Martin’s, aka Stop N’ Shop). I will say that they are starting to reduce the pantry organic items and I am not happy about that. We usually shop at both Walmart and Giant.
I actually stopped in a Walmart on the way up to Hershey on Saturday. Walmart was in PA. It actually wasn't too bad. Though if I could have found a Target along the route, I still would have gone to Target.

The ones here are just bad.

Giant is okay. There's one near work. I dislike the lightning in there. With my migraines, if I dislike the lightning, odds are I won't shop there. We have Safeway near us, so that's my preferred, and I also like Wegmans. Safeway tends to have better prices than Giant. Shop Rite has better prices than both, but again, the lighting bothers me, so I go to Safeway.

MySmallWorldof4

I actually stopped in a Walmart on the way up to Hershey on Saturday. Walmart was in PA. It actually wasn't too bad. Though if I could have found a Target along the route, I still would have gone to Target.

The ones here are just bad.

Giant is okay. There's one near work. I dislike the lightning in there. With my migraines, if I dislike the lightning, odds are I won't shop there. We have Safeway near us, so that's my preferred, and I also like Wegmans. Safeway tends to have better prices than Giant. Shop Rite has better prices than both, but again, the lighting bothers me, so I go to Safeway.
If Wegman’s or Whole Foods was nearby I’d be there.

MySmallWorldof4

So our 3 cats had appointments for their rabies shots today. They are indoor cats and the only reason we took them in was because we want to adopt another kitten from the shelter and that was a requirement. So we got the 2 boys first for the earlier appointment. When we got their the vet assistant said, " Well we have 2 rabies vaccines. One is for dogs and cats, and the other is just for cats. The one for the dogs and cats has been found to cause tumors." Uhhhh.:oops: I was dumbfounded and immediately said, "The one just for cats then." What in the heck? Why would you even offer the other shot? Why would it still be given?

So our female, Piper, had an appointment at 1:20 today. Lo and behold we couldn't find her. We looked everywhere multiple times. I had to cancel the vet and reschedule for tomorrow morning.:banghead: So I am on the phone with dh while he is on the way home. He says, "Bet I find her within 5 minutes of being home." 🙄I said , "Good luck." He said, "Did you use a flashlight?" I said, "Of course."She is a tuxedo cat so can blend in. So he gets home and what happens? He finds her in less than 5 minutes. o_OThe cat was hiding under one of the couches in the living room! The same couches we had looked under multiple times! That darn cat! :hilarious:

SteveBrickNJ

So our 3 cats had appointments for their rabies shots today. They are indoor cats and the only reason we took them in was because we want to adopt another kitten from the shelter and that was a requirement. So we got the 2 boys first for the earlier appointment. When we got their the vet assistant said, " Well we have 2 rabies vaccines. One is for dogs and cats, and the other is just for cats. The one for the dogs and cats has been found to cause tumors." Uhhhh.:oops: I was dumbfounded and immediately said, "The one just for cats then." What in the heck? Why would you even offer the other shot? Why would it still be given?

So our female, Piper, had an appointment at 1:20 today. Lo and behold we couldn't find her. We looked everywhere multiple times. I had to cancel the vet and reschedule for tomorrow morning.:banghead: So I am on the phone with dh while he is on the way home. He says, "Bet I find her within 5 minutes of being home." 🙄I said , "Good luck." He said, "Did you use a flashlight?" I said, "Of course."She is a tuxedo cat so can blend in. So he gets home and what happens? He finds her in less than 5 minutes. o_OThe cat was hiding under one of the couches in the living room! The same couches we had looked under multiple times! That darn cat! :hilarious:
Too funny😂

Rista1313

Wow... just shake some treats and mine all come running. Call them by name, and I get ignored.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom