The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

So I did get my nap. Dh thinks I may have gotten whiplash from that ride. I looked at the ride photo when we got off. You can totally see my head cocked to my right side. Everyone else's was straight. I just didn't do well on it. My head was too loosey goosey I guess.

In any case @BuddyThomas . Did you happen to catch a 5 car accident near Metropolitan Ave and 71st yesterday? My step dad said he was in the middle of that accident. Said a lady not paying attention hit the car behind him while they were all waiting at a red light. The force was so strong that it hit the suv behind him, which hit him, and he hit a Nissan in front of him, which hit an SUV. He said the Nissan was a total wreck. The lady who caused the accident had major damage. His car wasn't terrible he said. His trunk is damaged. He is fine. He did say it took 3 hours for the police to come. In NY, 3 hours? This happened around 3pm. He was planning on giving this car to my oldest in the Spring. Hoping that still happens. He has had it for maybe 8 years now and it had never been in an accident.

donaldtoo

funnily, I'm the same.

I have never flown anything bigger than a DC10. Almost every single flight I have been were with 737's or A320's family.

Interestingly, you flew with giro-planes.. I have flown with these when younger:
View attachment 399169

I guess we have some sort of similarity in the plane aspect.

Very cool, Cesar...!!!!! :happy:
Very similar in size high-wing micro monoplane...!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom